Saturday, February 16, 2008

What Happened

I got a bunch of mails asking what I posted and then deleted and why I deleted it .... For those who missed the action, here is what happened-
Well it all started like it usually starts ... A postponed meeting meant I had nothing to do for the first half of yesterday resulting in me having way too much time to write a Blog post ... Which was about the lack of General awareness and knowledge in an average Mumbaikar... Unfortunately someone emailed the link to the entire batch of a B-School and before I know it , there were these deranged psycho B-Grads all over my blog ... Now I know the post wasnt all motherhood and apple pie , but I had no idea how badly these guys would get their knickers in a twist ... Now the last thing I need is a bunch of KIDS telling me how to write a blog , do my job or live my life... But then this is a public domain so I couldn't exactly ask them to shove their advices up where the sun dont shine ... So I decided to delete the post instead before a bunch of MNS workers burn my effigy in front my my apptt ( which would be quite awesome , but the building society woulf probably throw me out for it) ... Neways , my sitemeter tells me they are gone and looks like its safe to post it back again ....Only problem is that I didnt save it :-(...
And guys ... I went to a B-School too (Ranked 20th in the world might I add) ... I know the pressure you guys are under ... Pressure to show off , sound profound , seem cool , get laid ... Unfortunately This blog can not help you achieve any of it ... Trust me ... I write the damn thing ...

14 comments:

Debashis said...

Lovely. But still I couldn't what exactly the post was about. Missed a big thing here from you, not so good luck at my end. Anyways...Good Day ahead Ford Perfect. And yes, taking your advice started reading The Book.

Regards
Debashis

Whizkid said...

okk..but I missed the post..too bad

Whizkid said...

wss with the new comment moderation??

Anonymous said...

Oh damn, what did I miss.

Ford Prefect said...

Debashish - You didnt miss much dude

EU - Nothing ... Trust me you would have hated the post ... Agreed with it , but hated it nonetheless

Gagan - Dude chill .. I really hope noone forwards this link .. I love a good fight .. but its no fun fighting on a blog ...

Maverick said...

Ford, is it possible to put up a summary of ur deleted post for those who missed it?

Ravi Ivaturi said...

Dude,

What did you write? If necessary, I'll make an international call to find out :-)

Debashis said...

Yes Ford Perfect, Plese put the summary. Don't dissapoint the loyal visitors to your site, who take gyaan from you.

Jailbird said...

Ford...ur so fucking unique man, i respect your principles and all but man when did u start caring abt the world thinking about you.

Dude the only thing u need to worry about is that u have a family now, so dont piss people off even if you dont care about them and also piss them off in a subtle way (as u are from the top 20 B -school in the world), so it should not be that hard.

You think you know me but you dont so FADE INTO YOU

Nirupa said...

Hello, Hello! I thought my boyfriend was the only er..loony out there whose life revolved around "The Hitch-hikers guide" :) Apparently not. I came across your blog, and just had to say hello.

Thats the link to his blog
http://varadsampathkumar.blogspot.com/

Yash said...

dead or alive??

Anonymous said...

Dude, why have you stopped writing? I mean there are many regular religious readers of your posts who eagerly keep waiting for updates and I am one of them. Don't do this...though you might not be aware of the fact, your posts help many....

ap said...

Hey u stopped writing or what????

Anonymous said...

Do You interesting of [b]Female use of Viagra[/b]? You can find below...
[size=10]>>>[url=http://listita.info/go.php?sid=1][b]Female use of Viagra[/b][/url]<<<[/size]

[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/link/viagra%2C%20tramadol%2C%20zithromax%2C%20carisoprodol%2C%20buy%20cialis/1_valentine3.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/img0/viagra%2C%20tramadol%2C%20zithromax%2C%20carisoprodol%2C%20buy%20cialis/1_valentine3.png[/IMG][/URL]
[URL=http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/link/buy%20viagra/3_headsex1.html][IMG]http://imgwebsearch.com/30269/img0/buy%20viagra/3_headsex1.png[/IMG][/URL]
[b]Bonus Policy[/b]
Order 3 or more products and get free Regular Airmail shipping!
Free Regular Airmail shipping for orders starting with $200.00!

Free insurance (guaranteed reshipment if delivery failed) for orders starting with $300.00!
[b]Description[/b]

Generic Viagra (sildenafil citrate; brand names include: Aphrodil / Edegra / Erasmo / Penegra / Revatio / Supra / Zwagra) is an effective treatment for erectile dysfunction regardless of the cause or duration of the problem or the age of the patient.
Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men. It can help men who have erectile dysfunction get and sustain an erection when they are sexually excited.
Generic Viagra is manufactured in accordance with World Health Organization standards and guidelines (WHO-GMP). Also you can find on our sites.
Generic [url=http://viagra.wilantion.ru]Viagra 100mg pills[/url] is made with thorough reverse engineering for the sildenafil citrate molecule - a totally different process of making sildenafil and its reaction. That is why it takes effect in 15 minutes compared to other drugs which take 30-40 minutes to take effect.
[b]viagra use in women
viagra drug zenegra
Lowest Price Viagra
Red Pill Viagra
viagra ukraine pop music group
information about viagra
ellis viagra
[/b]
Even in the most sexually liberated and self-satisfied of nations, many people still yearn to burn more, to feel ready for bedding no matter what the clock says and to desire their partner of 23 years as much as they did when their love was brand new.
The market is saturated with books on how to revive a flagging libido or spice up monotonous sex, and sex therapists say “lack of desire” is one of the most common complaints they hear from patients, particularly women.