Friday, February 15, 2008

Deleted...

O.k O.K .... Ill delete it ...

In favour of National integrity , communal harmony and self preservation , I have deleted my last post ... I guess we are still not ready to take a jibe at ourselves...

PS: I never knew so many people read my blog ... Not to mention they take this shit so seriously...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

naah, its not like a lot of ppl read ur blog, it just happened to be passed on as another spam... but hey why delete the blog... i mean seriously, arent we supposed to be a democratic nation.. and yeah half of those coments were written by ppl who havent seen anything other than a metro.. how abt going to some REAL town folks...

Debashis said...

Hi Ford Perfect. This is not done ya..I missed the post. Please send me a copy if you have a back up.
regards
Debashis
debashis.mishra01@gmail.com

Whizkid said...

I visit your blogging space almost every alternate day to read something new. When did u write and delete the new post?? Damn..i missed it :(