· I will start using alarm clocks ... Flexi timings does not mean reaching office post Lunch...
· I will stop making fun of Mrs. Prefects cooking ... Bad food is better than No food ...
· I will not attempt any more DIY projects at home… I will put away the hammer and throw away the wooden planks … Just because Jesus was a carpenter doesn’t mean all great men have to be …
· I will stop being sleazy all the time ... I can just feel a sexual harassment charge heading towards me one of these days ... And that’s some explaining I could do without...
· I will try to convince the missus to stop buying more junk... There are lamps and candles and futons and stuff I cant even spell ... and it drives me nuts ...
· I will not roll down my windows and swear at rickshaw wallas ... At least not when Mrs. Prefect is in the car...
· I will not play chicken with rickshaw wallas... At least not when Mrs. Prefect is in the car...
· I will not blind the rickshaw wallas by creeping up behind them and flashing High Beams.... At least not when Mrs. Prefect is in the car
· I will stop making fun of my Brothers in Law ... Fat people have feelings too ...
· I will stop cursing Arundhati Roy, Medha Patkar and the rest of the commie gang... Back stabbing, deceitful liberal bitches have feelings too...
· I will stop hatching evil plots to nuke our terrorist infested neighbors... Mindless blood thirsty scums have feelings too...
· I will stop wishing for the worli sea link to be completed ... Its my destiny to waste 3 hours a day driving and I accept it ... May be God will be kind to me in my next life
· I will not buy more copies of “The Book” … There are better and cheaper gifts in the market …
· I will stop pretending to be an expert on anything... It might be my job , but its also bad karma ...
· I will block out any information I receive on the salaries of my investment banker batch mates ...I will not care how much the bastards earn ...
· I will not fight with the Green Peace activists outside my office … They are just kids … Tree hugging clueless pansy kids , but kids none the less …
· I will take salsa classes with Mrs. Prefect… Had promised her a long time back …
· I will Blog more often. Not that any of my cheapo readers pay me, but then I guess this is the closest thing I do to being creative... Apart from most of my client deliverables that is ...
Wednesday, January 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
perhaps the most optimistic resolutions i've seen this year!!
And of course you have never believed in political correctness. And that is one thing that wont change, eh?
Wishes for a very happy new year.
Murthy - Hope my friend is what keeps the world going ...
EU - One mans political correctness is another mans hypocricy ... Wish you a very happy new year too ... Hows it going in Philly ?
Yet another set of rules to be broken in the year to come..*sigh*..I so wish I could forewarn Mrs. Perfect of the things which she has to deal with in the year ahead..but I guess, it'll be better if she experiences all thrill herself :D
and, the last one of it all...I'll forget all these resolutions as soon as I write them!
G.
Awesome resolutions Ford! Wish you a Happy New Year!
Whizkid - You are right .. its gonna be a thrilling year for her
G - Thanks for sharing your resolution with us ;-)
Platinum K - Wish you a happy new year too ...
Ah! Ford Perfect -
My first comment. Nice to see you in action after a long time. Congratulation for your marriage and season's greetings.
Regards
Debashis
hey wb fordie...good 2 see tht matrimony hasnt blunted ur fangs !!
Hi Mr. Perfect -
Just want to know about "The Book". What exactly the book says and any pointers to the same? Amazon specifies this as a Christian book - Is this the one you are quoting most of the time?
Regards
Debashis
Debashis - The Book is the one that has the answer to life the universe and everything.... Read my very first post and the truth shall be revealed to you ...
Yes sir! Got it, will try my best to get hold of a copy asap. You have a good day ahead.
Regards
Debashis
One word...Exhaustive!
Post a Comment