Monday, July 30, 2007

Ill be back

2 Months since the last post ... Sitemeter has stopped ticking ... and the only comments I get are links to shady sites .. (Dont click on them .... they are no good ) ... This blog is dying a sadder death than a pomerian dog in a Yash Raj film ...
Need to Update ... Will do so ASAP...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good thinking. Looking forward to your next post. :D

Anonymous said...

dont tell me thta you have been busy with work..

Ford Prefect said...

EU - Will try my best ... I see you have been quite diligent with your blog

Anonymous - Depends on how you define work ...

Anonymous said...

post asap

Anonymous said...

Aloha! My name is Rosa Verduzco . loans for bad credit

Anonymous said...

Hey! George Demers . payday loans

Anonymous said...

bad credit loans toronto This website is expert I loved it quite a lot
AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817