My hundredth post … Man this blog is a time killer !!!!
========================================
Every now and then I get a wonderful feeling ... It comes with the realization that I am getting paid for checking my mails and chatting with my friends and drinking free coffee ... Lately this feeling has all but vanished ... I know I have already talked about how hard I am working and how I don’t have time to even blog etc etc ... But I haven’t really received as much sympathy for my condition as I would have liked , so I am gonna ramble about it some more ... I have been told that everybody goes through phases when they have to slave and slog , but what most people fail to comprehend is that its a lot tougher on me than on anybody else... Anyways, now that the ordeal is over, I have decided to take it easy for the next few days and undertake some seriously well deserved R&R ... I am quite appalled that my firm is not willing to pay for a week long spa retreat after I put in two night outs in one week ... Koi Nahi ... Ill fund my own vacation...
Neways, I promised an update on my life last time around... and here it is ... It’s more a naration of things I was not able to do rather than what I did...
Trill and Donthaveaclue got married in Jodhpur... Wasn’t able to make it to the weeding , but I saw the snaps...looks like it was a fun gig ... I plan to throw the happy couple a party when they get back from their honeymoon in Australia ... Cant believe they didn’t give me their contact numbers or hotel names ... I got them a weeding gift from Scotland .. It was a jar of orange marmalade mixed with single malt whisky... The moment I saw it, I knew trillian would love it... Unfortunately, I couldn’t control myself and ate most of the marmalade myself ...Sorry Trill ...Although it was fun getting high on jam, it left me with a serious predicament of getting them another gift ... Something just as thoughtful and just as cheap ...I wish I had gotten more Jam instead of just hooch from duty free ... Other than that, my trip to Scotland was pretty cool..It involved a lot of roaming around in rural Celtic regions ... Its a shame it wasn’t in search of long forgotten barrels of single malt lying in the basements of Old Scottish mansions ... BTW here’s a piece of trivia for you ... If your plane is high jacked by terrorists, the airline pays you 300$ a day compensation for every day you stay in captivity ... Now that’s what I call hard earned money...
Other than that , life is pretty cool ... Mr. PSS came over last weekend ... I have been out of the ISB gossip circle for quite some time , so it was fun catching up ... Mrs. Prefect went through a few pages of my blog before giving up ... Her latest demand is that I find her a name from one of the characters of the book ... Unfortunately all the good ones are already taken ... I suggested Deep thought given her absolutely phenomenal Math skills , but she rejected it outright ... Lil wonder she doest want to be named after a huge heap of prehistoric metal ...I guess Ill have to go scan through the Book once again …
Thursday, May 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
...to many more such centuries...Cheers!
Congratulations.The first 100 are so precious. :))
Thank you Platinum K .. And thanks EU ...
I wish the Indian Cricket team would take some insoiration from me ..
keep your hands AWAY from my jam mister...
I'm coming to get it soon and there better be some left.
hm...so what project were u on scotland?
Trillian - Will do oh queen of the mighty chipmunks ...
Anonymous - Why do u ask ??
Post a Comment