God knows I love blogging ... I really do ... Its in the cyber space that I get to be my true self ... Obnoxious , opinionated and weird ...And that’s precisely why I hate not being able to update as often as I used to... The year 2007 has been more hectic than ever... Have been working on 4 assignments back to back... and each one gets tougher than the last one ... The one I am working on right now is absolutely rocking ... Primarily because it took me to Scotland ... Anyone who has read any of my previous post would know about my love for Scotch ... So when the opportunity came to visit the land where the "water of life" comes from, I jumped at it... Although I was working most of the time , I did manage to take a whisky trail ... Was able to brush up on the finer concepts of Malts and grains and blends ...Was also able to smuggle back 5 liters of the good stuff ... Go
(PS: Slangevar is a Scottish toast .. It means "Good Health")... I really wish I could write about more stuff ... And I will ... Soon ... BTW : The future Mrs Prefect discovered my Blog ... and now I am in deep shit... Am thinking of faking an attack of amnesia ;-)
Wednesday, April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Fordddddddddddddddddddddddd,
So happy to see you back. But wtf? You said you will come to Chennai and went to Scotland?
U better be good at acting also...
else ur days are truly numbered ford......
dooms day ahead!!!!
Arun
Rammmmmmmmmmm... Nice to be back .. again ...
I shall come to chennai ... Given my Karma in this life , Thats prolly where I go after I die ...
Arun - I dont wanna brag , but I can pull off an Oscar winning performance every now and then ...
I hope i get to taste atleast a couple if not all 5 on the weekend!
Hello Ford,
I sort of got hooked on to your blog 'cos we apparently have two things in common...profound respect for the genius Douglas Adams and the ISB connection (I am a PGPM student at ISB).
Your blog is 'mostly hilarious'.
Cheers.
Pavit - Ofcourse ... I promise u wont be thirsty or sober at my place ;-)
Platinum K - Thanks ... being a Douglas Adams fan , I hope you also share my enthusiasm for getting sloshed for no apparant reason ... As long as you "Dont Panic" and have enough alcohol in your system , you would do just fine at ISB ...
oh absolutely yes...life without alcohol is little like dna with only one helix...btw that takes the count to three (though far too short of the the magical 42)
why do you yank huge amounts of alcohol from every location on earth you land at..
dude...by the looks of it ur blood grp shld be OH-
all the best as Mrs. Prefect has discovered the dark side...may the force be with you
aah ford... great to read ur blog after many many days...
keep em coming...
Anonymous - Is that a trick question ??
Kapil - The force would not be able to handle this one ...
Maverick - Nice to hear from you .. U still in Tokyo ??
Post a Comment