Been in chennai for almost a week ... and so far I have been taking it quite well ..I think... Eating rice and rice derivatives for breakfast lunch and dinner aint so bad afterall .... So you feel a lil sleepy , but given all I do is sit in a room and listen to presentations all day long , its actually not that bad a deal .. Did a lil look around ... My quadie KS is in chennai and by the way he carries himself around here , he seems to be a local don or something .... Dude saved my weekend though..Went to Sparks and GRT Granddays (yeah even the pubs here have long ass initials ;-) ) .... So thats pretty much it ... there are a couple of interesting people in my batch , so mostly hanging around with them ... am still trying to get my location changed to Pune .. Should know about that by tommorrow ...
BTW blogging from a netcafe in this heat sucks ... I miss Blogging from the comfort of my couch in L23...
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
dude whtever happnd 2 ur laptop ?? get a reliance data card and surf 2 glory !
Vanakkam and all haan? :D
Kapil , I am not sure as to where i would go .. I leave chennai tomm .. where.. I dont know .. So no card yet .. However thanks for the suggestion .. I will get a data card ..
EU - When in Rome ...
so... what else do u miss abt L23's couch... ahem ahem...
Anon - The question is , what do u miss about that couch... Ahem Ahem..
Post a Comment