Thursday, May 25, 2006

Status Report...

One of the many many things G hauled all the way from U.K was this cycle..a Gary Fisher 21 gear aluminium frame bike, its a beautiful piece of machine .. ofcourse given his hectic mumbai schedule he rarely gets to ride it , but nevertheless its allways there... I have been asked to find a cycle walla and get it repaired .. I did offfer to do it myself, but he wouldnt trust me with this rusting heap of metal... Even after I showed him my degree in Mechanical Engineeering.. Wouldnt trust me with a lot of things actually ... as a matter of fact ,he once said and I quote "Dude have you ever done anything correctly in your life?" ... Luckily I am quite thick skinned , but of late ,I am begining to think that this really does need to stop....
Will be starting my job in a weeks time...and till then , I am chilling in Mumbai ... Most of the people I was really close to at ISB are in Mumbai ...

Met Trillian over brunch ... was really looking forward to it ... Nice to finally see her happy and smiling after such a long time ... I have allways tried my level best to make her smile and get rid of those psycho tendencies, but there was nothing I could do in this case ... Well someone can and someone is ;-) ...so.. Welcome back to the sane world girl ....

Had a boys night out with A and Babu .... and it really was a Night out .. we were out and drinking all Night .. till 10:30 in the morning to be precise ...Of course 3 guys and 2 bottles of whisky entail for some seriously wicked and animated discussions ... a lot of pending issues were resolved ...Judgements on all guilty parties were passed.. and our fondness for each other and Mr Jonny Walker was reiterated.... Your normal drunken guys stuff..

Met up Marvin over dinner... I am so glad I was there after her first day as a Big Mck Consultant...We used to joke about it all the time while preparing for case interviews andnow she really is a Big Mck consultant. Shes all set to rock the firm ... With her toggle switches firmly flipped to 1 ,I was almost scared of her....Of course yours truely has no option but to nod like a retard when some one talks about the importance of hard work and dedication..How I wish I had some of that going on for me ...

So thats pretty much it.. I know its useless boring drawl , but it was either writing a blog or going out and looking for a cyclewalla in the hot sun ... Sorry ..

10 comments:

Kapil said...

dude !whrz u joinin ??

Anonymous said...

hey
that was a boring blog...
get wicked...
and i know all abt your cappuchino tart... was on da table next to you... and u dint even look up...
hmm...
miss cafe cappachino

educatedunemployed said...

Hey nice to see u blogging again.How is Mumbai?Anything fun happening there?

Anonymous said...

B -ve

Cheers,
Vinay.

Ford Prefect said...

Kapil - Chennai as of now

Miss Cafe Cappachino - Am too depressed to be wicked ...

EU - Well.. Not really..

Vinay - What ?? And are you Vinayak ??

Anonymous said...

Well I only graded your status report ;)

Vinay(ak)

Kapil said...

wh cmpny ??

Anonymous said...

u joining in chn ? u said u got Pune? wot the gorakhdhandha is this?

Kapil said...

dude ...gimme ur gmail id

Ford Prefect said...

saurabh.b.mathur@gmail.com