As you could have made out from the rest of the ISB blogs, we have to get our laptops formatted and get off the LAN… So for all practical purposes , this is my last post from ISB … I had a lot of fun blogging at ISB … cant believe this is my 52nd post … there’s like 28pages of crap I have written .. 272 more pages and Ill print a book …. No I cant …. Five point someone is already out and I don’t think the audience is in a mood for another “What not to do in campus life or any other life” … Damn …
Well it wasn’t a complete waste … King of Blogs His Highness Bharni ranked me 6th among all ISB Blogs!!!…Yeah baby that’s right... Calling Betelgeuse is in the top ISB blogs!!!!!
And if you think that’s not something, check out the competition I had
http://way2top.blogsome.com/2006/03/29/isb-blogs-my-list/
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who visited this blog …
And my apologies to all those I have inadvertently or purposely hurt on this blog … I cant help it guys ..its a disease I promise to get treatment as soon as my company starts paying Medical allowance ….
I wish I could be Ford Prefect for the rest of my life … Most of you already know who I am and that I am no where as cool as Ford Prefect … but for the few who don’t , following is my profile. This is what Marvin wrote about me in the yearbook …
===============================================================
Saurabh Mathur aka Ford Prefect
Ford: "It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
You: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"Ford: "You ask a glass of water." - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Saurabh Sluricane
1/2 oz. Loyalty
8 oz. Spontaneity
1 tsp. Goofy-ness
3-4 drops of Chennai Dreading
1 oz. Ever-readyness to go clubbing
4 cubes of an ice cool attitude
Intra Venous Dose of Single Malt
Mix the above while adding generous doses of awesome humour spray with 3 oz. of blog time and garnish with the REC Jaipur sleaze
Date of Birth/Place: 13th Oct/Jaipur
Alternate Profession: India Representative, Queer Nation Movement
Chief Editor, Naughty Nurse Weekly
Defining Moment:
Waking up to a whole new world with the ‘biggest’ guy on campus in bed… what followed were frantic calls to all and sundry… “What happened last night?”
Commonly Found at:
Sarovar Café, SV 1 L Block with the fellow Booz-keteers, Club 21 and in the LRC counseling suicidal Marvin aka McK consultant
Most Used Line:
“…Kyu ki fighter hamesha jeet ta hai”
“Waszzz Up?”
“My Place or Yours?”
“Is the booze free?”
“Hap Hap Happy Days are here again”
Favorite Song:
Bad to the Bone - Terminator
Arbit Detail(s):
Wears formals every Monday
Organizes his cupboard in colour codes
Keeps all the notes in his wallet in one direction only
Things only friends and Net Nanny knows:
If you decide to walk in uninvited in L23, SV 1 after 2:00 am, be alarmed but not afraid as our man enjoys some primate mating videos… ahem…
As Discovered by friends:
Often found reminiscing about Poseidon Parties & their after adventures…
Plotting a Fordian Style Blitzkrieg on our friendly neighbor
Underneath all that sleaze beats a heart of gold…slightly tarnished…but its there. He’s been there for some groupmates of his for the strangest things but always when most needed and each time with the threat that nobody can know he did something nice…often threatens with umbrella spankings. Thinks scotch is a cure for EVERYTHING!
Happy when drunk, drunk when happy, the circularity of his life is unresolvable. So many years yet haven’t found his axis. On the lookout for someone who has the solution to Da Saurabh Code.
================================================================
Its what people very close to me think about me, so biases are naturally expected… Thanks Marvin for putting the effort to dig out all the nice things about me ...It really means a lot to me … Must have been quite a task…Thanks for the special inputs from Major Sapera and SB (who shall now be referred to as Trillian coz she is awsomely cool and not because she’s threatened to kick my ass if I don’t call her that )
Well that’s pretty much it … Have a great life … keep it real and yes ---
So Long And Thanks For All The Fish
Thursday, April 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
OMG..finally get to know who you are.Awesome.Wont use that cliche'd line..been a ...whatever they say..But you well deserve to be on that top ISB list I say.Even in the worst of times you humour, has been astounding.Good luck and best wishes..Yes yes I am one of the annoying anonymous commentators.Just thought I'll sign in since introductions were in order.
Thanks educatedunemployed ... Finally an answer to all the anonymous comments ...have been driving me crazy for quite some time now... So u are the IP from slough U.K....
whose marvin?
is major sapera in the army?
hmmm... so you going to pune i heard from someone... lets see if we can buy a flat together... heard real estate's a sound investment in pune...
which fish? btw where are the goa blogs... really waiting for some juicy stories and encounters with the dolphins... if you're such a fan... u will know why... ;)
ford... don't let the educated unemployed gal from slough get you... u r too bright... heard you are on the deans list and all
ford... that's a fan following...
Add one more secret admirer to your list. But sadly its a broken hearted secret admirer because there is no chance what with all the competition.
Good Luck Ford...
Vinayak.
So many Questions ... such little time to answer them in ... neways ... Marvin AKA Mckinsey consultant is a suicidal Paranoid Android ... and just as seriously cute ;-) ..
Major Sapera is from the Indian Army .. Duhhh ...But he is by far one of the coolest individuals Ive ever come across in my life ... mind blowingly amazing , spookily perceptive and
Real estate in Pune is a good idea , but I would like to know your name anonymous before buying a flat with you.
The only deans list I made it to was the deans Black List ...
Broken Hearted secret admirer ... I am sorry ... lemme know if theres anything I can do to fix your broken heart ...
Thanks Vinayak...
ford ...all the best !!
Thanks for everything... the year, the destination, seeing the sadness and never giving up... and even the sands...
love
you know who
Your Welcome ...But like they say ... Somethings are not worth giving up ...
Oops, sorry didn't mean to be driving anyone crazy.Yeah thats me and my IP.Damn these stat counters..:P..Not all anon comments were mine though, only the good ones I promise.
all the best Ford.. Your blog has been twice as cool as you are.. Have fun .. Hope to cross your path sometime..
hungary monster..
hungary monster... It was a plasure working with you ... and dont worry , our paths will cross... its a smalll world ..
educatedunemployed - your comments were allways good fun ...thanks for them ..
Good luck Ford
Hope u post often
hey ford
yours is the first blog am visiting after isb...
hope to see you soon... real soon...
and ya... should have carried that Do not Disturb sign...
... and i almost forgot to say... blog again... and soon...
Ha ha ha ....
I told you the 'Do Not Disturb' sign would come in handy ....
Would blog soon ... and dont worry .. well meet soon .. sooner than you might think actually :-)
Am blogrolling you...been reading your blog..devoured it while rolling on the floor laughing...and one of the comments you wondered why would some one want to subject their friends with your ramblings..I can't believe I deprived them for so long..
I do hope you keep blogging.
Thanks Educatedunemployed ... Although I am not sure what blogrolling exactly is , it sounds quite intresting ...
רציתי להתחלק אותכם במקרה שעברתי לאחר הפיגוע בדולפינריום. במשך שנתיים אחרי המקרה, הרגשתי רע מאוד, חסרת שמחה, עייפה ומדוכדכת. עם טיפולים רפואיים רגילים לא יכולתי להשתקם ולכן פניתי ל- [b][url=http://www.maker.co.il/3_15707/%D7%9E%D7%90%D7%9E%D7%A8/%D7%9B%D7%9C-%D7%94%D7%A2%D7%95%D7%91%D7%93%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%A2%D7%9C-%D7%A0%D7%A4%D7%A9-%D7%94%D7%90%D7%93%D7%9D-%D7%95%D7%A2%D7%99%D7%A1%D7%95%D7%99-%D7%A8%D7%A4%D7%95%D7%90%D7%99-(%D7%9E%D7%A1%D7%90%D7%92%60).html]עיסוי[/url][/b] רפואי אלטרנטיבי. המליצו לי על מעסה מקצועי מ-Spa-Vip.co.il - עיסוי עד הבית, אשר מכיל עיסוי איורוודה מפנק במיוחד אשר עורר לי את החושים תוך טיפול אחד בלבד. כזה שינוי בחיים לא חוויתי, אומנם זה היה טיפול עיסוי איורוודה ראשוני, השתפר לי המצב הרוח, פיזרתי את השיער ויצאתי מה- [b][url=http://www.academics.co.il/Articles/Article12945.aspx]מסאג[/url][/b]' עם כוחות חדשים, מחייכת ומוכנה להמשך.
[b][url=http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/ViewEntry.asp?EntryId=1679344]עיסוי שוודי[/url][/b] הוא עיסוי משולב עם מוזיקה נעימה, נרות ומוזיקה נעימה. בהתחלת העיסוי יש מגע מפנק על המגבת אחרי שחשפנו את הגוף מכף רגל ועד ראש. נמרח שמן חם מכף רגל ועד הראש, אח"כ תנועה מלטפת ועדינה מכף רגל ועד ראש ובחזרה. לאחר מספר תנועות מפנקות מתחיל הטיפול בצידו השני של הגוף, לאחר התנועות על צידו השני ישנו תהליך של לחיצות רפואיות כי הגוף התרגל למגע נעים ומרגיע וזה גרם לשרירים להרפות במידה... כל זה בטיפול פרטי של [b][url=http://www.academics.co.il/Authors/Author2173.aspx]מעסה[/url][/b] מקצועי עד בית הלקוח!
אני לא האמנתי שדברים כאלו יכולים לקרות עד אשר חוויתי מסאג איורוודה ברמה כזאת, המעסה המקצועי הגיע עד לביתי עם מגע שלא הכרתי אשר לא תיארתי שיכול להיות. ממליצה לכל אחד ואחת אשר מעוניינים ב [b][url=http://israblog.nana10.co.il/blogread.asp?blog=682132]מסאז[/url][/b]', עיסוי או סתם פינוק מלטף באירוע אישי על Spa-VIP.co.il.
[img]http://spa-vip.co.il/_images/apixel.gif[/img]
Hi,
I begin on internet with a directory
Post a Comment