Thursday, April 13, 2006

My First POST ISB POST

Am in Nagpur .. which is undoubtedly the biggest and most happening Village in the country...
Its amazing how a city so big in size can be so so incredebily boring ...
There isnt a single club or pub or disk ... everything closes at 10 and the weather ... man I could go on and on about the weather , but I am too tired and dehyderated to do so ... had it not been for a broadband connection and my cellphone , I would have gone crazy ... OK I wud have gone crazier..
Neways P is in town... For those who dont know P , hes a friend of mine from college ... and hes the reason I started writing this blog ... In short hes the reason why I wasted most of my time writing crap instead of studying.... thereby scoring less than what a well trained chimpanzee would have and thus not getting one of those 1 crore jobs that SOOOO Many of my Batchmates have got ..like I said ...awesome dude... Great friend of mine ...
Hes in India to get married and get married he shall .. has found himself one of those girls you thought no longer existed outside fairytales...I for one have never seen him happier ... So happy that hes been picking up the Tabs for 2 days now ;-)
Other than that , I seriously have nothing else to say ... The way My moms stuffing me with food , I shall be ready to challenge a Yokozuna during the next Sumo wrestling competetion in Japan ...So if theres one thing about ISB I am not missing , its Sarovar .. Unfortunately thats the only thing I am not missing ...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How long before you hit Pune ? The Skodas and the Hondas are waiting for ye...

The Hondas are a lil battered and Bruised I hear , the latest was a brush with an Indica costing our dear friend A only 50K..

Cheers,
Vinayak.

Kapil said...

welcome bck ford..btw did u knw Nagpur prob has the highest nmbr of crorepatis in India .
So now u knw plan b of gettin a crore plus(dahej route).Just keep ur eyes open for the catch

simran said...

prefect perfect..
dont be so blue in nagpur...
as i said enjoy P's hospitality and perhaps your mums' and then get to delhi... i have a few friends engaged to be married here too... and btw... any trips to "rajmahal" ;)

Ford Prefect said...

Vinayak , The Hondas and Skodas will be given a chance soon... although I am a lil scared of them now that uve told be about the driving skills of their owners ;-)

Kapil, Id like to be a crorepati without the pati part..

Ford Prefect said...

Marvin, Thats what I am doing .. and whats "RajMahal" ?

Kapil said...

sure dude...thrz a patni route 2 ;)
nehwss whrz u joinin btw..n m still waitin 4 dope on the hustle for my appln ..

Anonymous said...

give him the dope na...
hustle him also...
come on...

Anonymous said...

lol... Ford... you have become so slow in your responses... don't let tribal distts get to you... come on... hustle him...