Cant believe how fast this term is moving … And its getting crazier by the day …
The past week was a total mess … The infinite improbability drive landed me up in places and situations I never contemplated I would land up in .. and thus found myself without an appropriate plan of action .. or for that matter any plan whatsoever … But then again these extremely strange sequence of events have a way of sorting themselves out without any external mediation …
My itinerary for the last few days at ISB is by far the most exciting document I have ever made in the last year…. Between all the partying , clubbing , chilling , shopping and one seriously promising trip to Goa , I did not have enough time to fit in term 8 with its assignments , midterms and end terms … Well I have worked hard the last 7 terms … I deserve this break … Atleast that’s what Im planning to tell my mom ..
Did some shopping for the Goa trip. Bought a pair of obscenely red shorts … Had my eyes set on some interesting shirts , but the adjectives used by my shopping partner to describe them weren’t very encouraging … Ive never heard anyone say the word hideous so many times in 15 mins… Some other adjectives used were .. disgusting,ugly , horrible, tasteless, revolting, odd, dull… I am still confused if they were directed at the shirts or yours truly.
I was also told that the shoes that I have been religiously wearing for the last one year are offensive to not just anyone who looks at them but also to anyone who has ever worn footwear. A lot of creative Ideas were given to dispose of them but I am quite inclined to get a second opinion before setting my favorite sneakers on fire.
For the second day in a row , I had breakfast at the Sheraton at 5 in the evening…
Given my company on both occasions, its such a shame I wasn’t having the breakfasts when they were supposed to be had ;-) .. Good fun none the less…
Its amazing how fried eggs and bacon can bring a smile to a woman’s face. I am really thankful to the chef there.. He’s saved my hide two times now.
12 comments:
Ur welcome...
And boy did ur hide need saving the first time around...having the nerve to call it my day when the entire trip was ALL about you!!
Awwe, and the man with the best humor amongst ISB bloggers, even has nice sunny side to him.Tsk..tsk..women do like fried eggs and bacon, but can only enjoy them when the company is right!
SB: I was just joking ... It was my day .. right down to Orange Marmalade ;-)
Anonymous: As much as Id like to think that what you say is true , I think its the eggs and bacon.
hey ford .. whrz u joinin ??
What I meant was, that only in company that they feel comfortable enough to down eggs and bacon, will girls eat such high caloried food.Yes yes its the food, but company does make a lot of difference.
I agree with SB... Even this time it was all about YOU and your obscene taste in clothing and footwear... but... the eggs were to order... and I am not complaining... :-)
Ladies Ladies...Please give a color blind fashion challenged guy a break...I had breakfast at 5 PM two days in a row ... thats gotta count for something ...
Ford, I heard they are nominating you for the best & the funniest blog of class of '06. true?
Is it??? Temme...
Marvin you fool... there is no such award... although I know of a blog which can be awarded most senselessly cryptic blog ever...
no Ford.. the blogging community at ISB has decided to give this award to you at Khemka on graduation night & as well reveal the prodigy behind the non de plume... I am all excited to see ya receving the trophy from the dean..
Post a Comment