There is so much I would like to write right now … So much its not even funny .. But everything I see, hear, feel, say or do comes with a strict warning ….
If this goes in your blog , You are dead …
I am not a man to be scared easily … In fact sometimes I wish I would get a lil scared of the consequences of my actions or the lack of them … But something tells me that not adhering to these warnings would really hurt me in the not so long run … and I don’t mean a few bruises and cuts .. I mean seriously broken limbs and body casts…
Sometimes I feel I’ve signed a Nuclear deal for my life .. Some parts of it I can share and everything else needs to be wrapped in secrecy ..
So in the interest of prudence and survival, Ill try to stick to topics which have been declassified …
Its strange how you often end up doing things in life you had absolutely no intention of doing … A couple of years ago my roomie downloaded an episode of Sex and the City mistaking it for porn. I forgave him for this honest mistake, but not before promising myself never to watch this show again…
But like I said , u invariably end up doing things u never thought you would … So here I was on the floor of my room coz every piece of furniture was already taken , watching Sex and the City … Three episodes back to back !!! The circumstances which led to this tragedy were quite complicated. It seems the show has some magical powers and members of the fairer sex believe it contains the answer to life the universe and everything …. And its NOT 42!!!! Now I consider this proposition to be absolutely blasphemous. Am looking into provisions under Indian Penal Code to sue them on charges of hurting my religious sentiments not to mention violation of human rights and cruelty towards a straight man.
It was holi at ISB today … I know holi is three days away , but we have classes that day, so the administration decided that today was as good a day as any to wallow in mud and be disgusting and filthy. Good fun it was … people acting crazy , throwing coloured water at each other , getting drunk and dancing like crazy… On second thoughts , it was just like ur average ISB party … only it started by the time our parties normally get over .. 9 in the morning ...
Another interesting thing doing the rounds is year book writing … The editorial team under the able leadership of Miss SB has asked us to write about each other in the year book … So there is one person writing stuff about me … equal distribution of labour would mean I get to write about one person .. right?? Wrong … I ended up writing 6 year books … Luckily theres a fixed format so I didn’t have to strain my half fried half useless brain much .. Its quite neat actually … Here... Ill give you an example …
-------------------------------------------------------------
Recipe
ISBian Sadaloo
1 part castor oil for the sweetness of his words
300 parts pure desi ghee for all fat hes accumulated over the year.
10 part red chillies for the fire in his belly and the itch in his groin..
20 onions for the way he smells
One large flu infested chicken
Stuff the chicken with Chillies and onions , deep fry in desi ghee … add a dash of castor oil … Take it off the stove when the chicken starts looking like him.
Commonly Found at: Hanging in front of the cafeteria nicking free cigarettes.
Defining Moment in his life: When he found out what the mini hand shower in the bathroom was for..
Arbit Detail: Wears his underwear inside out after 3 days … That way he doesn’t have to wash it for a whole week … What he does on laundry days is anyones guess…
Things only friends know: When you get to know him really really well , you realize he is quite the ass he seems on first impression.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In case you are one of the 6 heartless buggers who have subjected me to this mind numbing torture , this one could you in the yearbook !!!!!
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
ROTFL..as always..
hey... where r the forbidden comments... did you delete them...
Yes I did...I am not much for anonymous advices...
Hey Prefect,
It'll be interesting to know what the only person who wrote about you was ?
May be not correct English but I hope you got the point.
Vinay.
Sup Mr.I'm-a-big-mean-bulldog!
Sannata idhar bhi to hai...
But thats ok...as long as ur creative energies are being used up elsewhere.
whats up ford? long time... and heard about some monkey stuff about you... ahem... just when I thought I could tell my mother about you... you disappoint me... but I will follow you in goa too...
dude... u going to goa... where are you going to be staying? and who are you going with????
goa??? aren't the chipmunks also going there... hmmm... do I make the connexion????? not bad... so u finally getting there... rock hard... :-)
didnt know my travel itinary was public knowledge ... But then its impoossible to hide anything from the chipmunks ... Dear a chipmunk, U shall have ur share of my creatuve energies ... Just dont forget the incentives ... I plan to take all of them ... all of them ..
see mr. M, i don't appreciate this whole chipmunk business, i'd appreciate it if you'd refrain in the future. we are peopleeeeeeeeeeeeeee.not little squeaky animals. and tell your anonymous friend with his rock hard comments to go drown himself.
- the finder of your name tag.
Miss Name Tag Founder ... I have given it a ot of thought and me and my friends came the conclusion that you are indeed chipmunks...Ill ask the Paranoid android to drown ..
O my lovely Ford... where were you the entire day today.. I was searching for you...
Fordstuck ... where were u looking??? I was around campus the whole day. And why were u loooking for me??
ford prefect coz. i was struck by cupid... n term 8's neva been the same again... but ford... i was looking for u on the buffalo... coz that's where I sit...
Post a Comment