Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Goosnargh

===============================================================
Goosnargh
A special Betelgeusian word Ford Prefect used when he knew he should say something but didn't know what it should be.


Cant remember the last time I slept in a godly hour … Amidst all the insanity of a MBA , I did pretty well on the sleep front the whole year … Managed to get at least 7 hours of sleep over and above that in the classes…and trust me that’s a lot … of course every now and then a poor disturbed soul would call me in the middle of the night …but other than that , I slept like a log … Assignments , projects , exams , placements, SV1 construction nothing kept me from sleeping like there’s no tomorrow … and now when I don’t have any of that shit ,I just cant sleep…
Good thing I have friends who seem to have been cursed to wander through the nights of Hyderabad looking for fresh gossip and old scotch … and one of them I always have ;-)… Quite creepy bastards they are, but then your choice of company at 3 in the morning is quite limited …
What irks me most about not sleeping is that you start thinking … about stuff you normally don’t have time to think about … I strongly believe something’s are best left alone …In any case early morning and alcohol levels above the legal driving limit is never a good combination to do any sort of soul searching … You invariably end up more confused...
So that’s pretty much it … I am afraid my brains too fried to write about anything else … Lots of stuff happening on campus … Placements rocked … Even I got a job… George W Bush is coming to ISB … I wouldn’t be the correct person to give you details on all of that … There are some really good posts on a couple of ISB blogs if you are interested … Me .. I am just trying to type myself to sleep …

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Bhai !

Please tell me it is Infy ;)

Infoscion :-)

Kapil said...

dude whn Bush arrives...he wil make history at ISB..the lowest ever IQ person to be felicitated here..ever ...n for future 2

Anonymous said...

I love you Ford..

Anonymous said...

its really strange...your blogs used to make me laugh.
Now...they still make me laugh, but they make me want to hug you too!!
and with the number of other similar comments here, i am beggining to think there is some subliminal seduction message in your posts off late.

Kapil said...

ford bhai...i could use ur critique on my blog...kindly oblige..

Ford Prefect said...

Anonymous … U know where to find me whenever u need a hug … As for the sublimal message, it sure as hell is working at all the wrong places ;-)

Anonymous said...

Whomsoever this anonymous person who loves Ford is....My only hope is that she belongs to the fairer sex....otherwise there some real questions about Ford's sexual preferences

Ford Prefect said...

Ferrari ... Amen ...
And how the hell does it reflect upon my preferences ?? This is a public forum and I have no control over people expressing their opinions ...