Thursday, March 02, 2006

All hail the king ...

POTUS is coming … and man has this place gotten hectic … CIA agents all over … well supported by Hyderabad’s Finest pot bellied thullas … Last night someone said that there’s a satellite fix over ISB …instantly middle fingers were pointing towards the sky… I really hope someone in Langley saw that… You have to be here to feel the paranoia … They are X-raying the bloody walls … This guy must have seriously pissed off a lot of folks to require this kinda security … I thought I was bad, but all I need is my trusted umbrella… SB its still there and its as deadly as ever ;-)…
Personally I don’t have anything against lil Georgy …and I’m not saying this just becoz CIA is scanning ISB network and is almost sure to read this… So he’s a lil slow … and says things which probably make all the signatories of the declaration of independence turn in their graves … but then again we as Indians should be the last to make fun of other peoples elected representatives …
Anyways enough of that …A left for his exchange programme last night… with the biggest stupidest grin I’ve ever seen on his face … As usual lots of parting farewell advice for yours truly … have been getting a lot of them lately … from all sorts of places … I suddenly feel like a member of the Indian cricket team … Everybody seems to have figured out whats wrong with me ..

You know what your problem is …. U get distracted very easily … Anything and everything distracts you … Remember when we were on our 7th case of the day and that hot Italian Chic in a really short skirt passed by , you were totally distracted ... I think you should get some focus …

You know what your problem is …. You don’t have a flame … You are too detached to everything … Need some zing in your life.. Get off your ass and go jump off a cliff … No not tomm … right now … Don’t worry Ill call your mom and let her know …

You know what your problem is …. You think too bloody much … Haven’t you seen Satya ?? Karna hai to karna hai … Don’t worry she wont beat the crap out of you …Naa they rarely complain to the police … so u do a lil time in prison … given the comments on your blog , you’ll probably enjoy it …

You know what your problem is …. You don’t think before you act …That’s not how you go about it … you gotta prepare what you plan to say … rehearse it … here try it on me first .. no its not gay .. well just pretend

You know what your problem is …. You breathe funny … Yes you do … like a complete psycho … can you cut it out … I don’t care if you need oxygen to live, Im not in the mood …

You know what your problem is …. You are completely sleazy … Wipe that evil grin off your face and shut up … Why are you so silent all of a sudden .. You are thinking of something sleazy arnt you ?? get a live you perv …

I know being Ford Prefect entitles me to froodness of the highest order, but there’s only so much earthly advice a guy from Betelgeuse can take… Im afraid Georgy is gonna point to me and say .. Arnt u Ford Prefect ??…You know what your problem is ….

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

prolly Georgy should hire you to write his speeches..

Anonymous said...

Why is George coming to ISB ?

ISB does not need nuclear fuel, I hope ;)

Vinayak.

Anonymous said...

Ford, why dont you respond to my love?

Ford Prefect said...

Sorry fordprefect struck ...I cant ... why dont we just be friends and you lend me some money ...

Anonymous said...

Your posts are getting even more hilarious by the day.Don't know you personally, but I hope you don't really change.
Congrats on the job.

Ford Prefect said...

Thanks anonymous ...

Kapil said...

ford bhai...how does POTUS introduce himslf ? HI I AMBUSH ;)

Anonymous said...

ok Ford, I will lend you money if you sleep with me. But remember, I am lending you money, so I have to get it back too. :o)

- FordStruck

Anonymous said...

You know what your problem is.... you expect all of us to comment on this crap that you write... and, its really getting good day on day. Good Luck Ford! Hey, and, Bush ain't gonna talk to you.. There are enough chics in your class for him to choose from.

G.

Ford Prefect said...

Fordstruck ... I thought we were gonna be just friends ... G u are right ... That is what he did ...

Anonymous said...

Ford, where is your cute goatee these days ?

Anonymous said...

Ford, please blog again
the hiatus is unbearable
Representative
Queer People