Expectation management is one of the most important things in a B-school … Like it or not , people judge you all the time … and one would be surprised how strong peoples views on you are …. I do realize that this may be a little late , but I would really like to clear a few misconceptions about me…
Ford is academically so weak, he’s almost illiterate- You’d think an admit in ISB would inherently imply a bare minimum level of academic excellence …. Turns out people are ready to discount all that just because you don’t look hectic enough around exams… I may not be a Marvin types genius , but I’m no dumbass either … At least I don’t log a complaint with IT without checking if the power switch to my PC is on … I guess there are something’s they don’t teach you at those fancy foreign schools… ;-)
Ford has a drinking problem- If you read any of the comments on my Blog , you would get an impression that I’m well on my way to Rehab … or a Kidney transplant… Let me assure you that nothing could be farther from the truth … It’s a malicious rumor spread by the likes of SB … I tried getting back at her by spreading some rumors of my own ,but for some reason people didn’t buy it … gotta think of something else to get back at her …
Ford prefect is a slacker - Now this one I don’t get. What makes people think that I am a lazy bum who wouldn’t lift his finger if his life depended on it? I would be lying if I said I am one of those busy bee types, but lazy I am not. I like to do things I like and I like to do them when I like … And if someone thinks I lazy because of that, there’s pretty much nothing I can do about it…
Ford’s sleazier than Dada Kondke on acid - My good friend SB thinks I am so sleazy I could make a career in the porn industry … I beg to differ … So I am not one of those intellectually stimulating types who always manage to say something smart, but at least I say what’s on my mind … which 9 out of 10 times turns out to be something not suitable for a less mature audience… Have promised to behave myself … I really would … My left arm has a permanent ligament injury from all the punches I receive every time I say something inappropriate … Plus I would really rather not have someone scream across the atrium “Ford UR an ASS****” ..Its not good for my Image improvement campaign….
So there you are …. That’s the real Ford Prefect … smart, sincere, sober and decent …
Well …Almost …
Monday, January 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My comment was deleted. I take an offense.
G
My comment was deleted. I take an offense.
G
ligament injury is the least of your worries buddy!!
but those vodka chocolates have bought you a grace period of an unspecified duration.
You never know when your next lucky punch is headed into your arm :)
And you say Im an alcoholic ....
Post a Comment