There are some questions I have absolutely no answer to. And Im not even talking about exams here. Normal run of the mill conversation questions that I guess every body should have answers to… I don’t … Take last week .. I was asked the following questions and heres my pathetic attempt to answer them …
Q. Where are you from?
Answer – Aaahh ummm .. lemme see … I was born in xyz .. grew up in 8 different cities , went to 9 schools … Longest I stayed in a place is 4 years…so take your pick.
Q. So what were you doing before ISB?
Answer – Wellll…. there was this big server which looks like a Godrej Store well almirah.. and then there’s this software which no one knows who wrote . I used to tinker with the software and if nothing else worked, Id just kick the damn server really hard… Yes it worked …Yes I got paid for it you #$%^!
Q. What do you want to do in life?
Answer – Hey it was great chatting with you... gotta run now…
Q. Why did you take your blog offline?
Answer 1 – Just felt like it ..
Answer 2 – There was some problem with blog spot ..
Answer 3 – I am starting a new blog on spiritual transformation of the human soul and ways to achieve nirvana in the neo feudal society.
Answer 4 – I didn’t its there … try again..
Q. Why do you breathe like a psycho in your sleep?
Answer – What???
Friday, December 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Ford!!!
Gr8 2 know ur blog is Back
Now there is some respite from drudgery @ office
- ORCA da GR8 White
(neither GR8 nor white)
"Psycho in sleep" - none other than a girl can comment on this Ford. Now you know the answer to Wassup; innit Ford?
G
the question was why are u breathing like a psycho? there was no "... in your sleep"
I was half asleep ... so technically what you asked was precisely that... also havent been close enough to any psychos to recgnize their breathing patterns... G could give more insight into that given hes one himself...
'ORCA da mediocre black' what drudgery?? its friday ... dont you have coctail fridays where u work ??
I was curious about the comment 'Go suck an egg' , Google provided this..
http://www.englishforums.com/English/GoSuckOnAnEgg/bmzrz/Post.htm
Considering u and I have way too much time , it makes an interesting read.
Vinayak.
car insurance convicted [url=http://carcheapinsura
nce.stsk.info/car-insurance-convicted.html]car insurance convicted[/url]
car insurance coverages [url=http://carcheapinsurance.stsk.info/car-insurance-coverages.html]car insurance coverages[/url]
car insurance dallas tx [url=http://carcheapinsurance.stsk.info/car-insurance-dallas-tx.html]car insurance dallas tx[/url]
car insurance deal [url=http://carcheapinsurance.stsk.info/car-insurance-deal.html]car insurance deal[/url]
business school Idro [url=http://business-school.italy-info.org/index.html]business school Aldo[/url]
giochi on line Lara [url=http://giochi-on-line.italy-info.org/index.html]giochi on line Ilva[/url]
Post a Comment