Thursday, November 24, 2005

Back to reality...

5th term is over... Junta all around is chilling and I’m the only sad soul studying for exams which a couple of profs were gracious enough to postpone for the Innovation Challenge finalists... I have 7.5 liters of premium quality duty free Hooch stashed away in my cupboard which I can’t touch … Or can I ;-) …. Ford Prefect may be the epitome of froodness, but he has his weaknesses... and Single Malt’s happen to be one of them … Neways, given the papers I’ve got tomorrow and the day after, I figured something mature (12 years in Oak to be precise) could actually help...
Sleep deprivation is finally catching up … of all the things Ive lost in the last week , (my shot at winning in the big league , a shit load of money and any chance of graduating ISB with decent grades to name a few), the one that hurts most is the loss of sense of time…
Body clock’s still as confused as my mind … which believe you me, is at an all time high state of confusion, frustration and annoyance...
Cant believe I lost 21st of November to jet lag … I have lost days before , but at least I had severe hangovers to remember them by …Its been a hectic week with the night out’s for LSCM assignments , brainstorming sessions ,VISA application, presentation preparation’s at Thunderbird, world party (which by the way was absolutely rocking.. they had belly dancers there ;-) ), exams etc etc….

Like it says in the book
===============================================================
Time is the worst place, so to speak, to get lost in. At least being lost in space keeps you busy. . (Life the Universe and Everything).
===================================================================

They say when the going gets tough; the tough get going … I...get drunk… works pretty well for me ;-) …
Have to put up with this shit for another couple of days and then I will be free … or so I like to think … Term 6 starts Monday …Makes you wonder doesn’t it ??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the things Ford Prefect had always found hardest to understand about humans was their habit of continuously stating and repeating the very very obvious, as in It's a nice day, or You're very tall, or I am getting screwed with exams and shit. (Source: H2G2 modified)

World has changed now. We have a different Ford Prefect...

G

Ford Prefect said...

U know what dude ... ur right ... This has to Stop ... NOW..

Anonymous said...

Whining about it or the little hardwork that you put in ...? I have an appropriate title for the blog that you immediately write after placements.. From whining to winning ...

Do take things to heart and gear yourself up for the next term.

G

Anonymous said...

A fantastic blog yours. Keep it up.
If you have a moment, please visit my stock and bond syndicates site.
I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.