Starship Enterprise in its quest for going ‘where no man has ever gone before’, has landed up in territories no man from Betelgeuse should have ever ever gone …
Day 2 – Placement preps … Ford Prefect is intrigued by the sudden change in the behavioral patterns of the weird inhabitants of this Romulan planet. What started off as mass excitement has now been replaced by frenzy and all trends point towards an utter state of global panic and hysteria. Factions are created and destroyed every hour. Mails from abandoned souls looking for study groups have flooded the inbox so bad that it’s almost impossible to look for cheap sleazy jokes from G in there. Focus Groups lurk in every shadow discussing cases, course materials, current affairs and in some cases even plans to neutralize the competition using extra strong laxatives!!!
Uncomfortable questions are being asked like – Why do you want so much money in your first job?
Only to be answered by even more uncomfortable answers like – So that I could buy more shoes and more expensive underwear!!!!
Ford needs to take some tough measures. Some long pending tasks in his Things To Do list can no longer be postponed. Need to go look for my partners in crime - Ferrari and The Hungary Monster who have been conspicuous by their absence all day.
Monday, December 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
HI Ford
It had been a while since i checked ur blog and i was worried when you took it offline. Anyway glad that you are back.
By the way i was wondering how u made it in to ISB when you are soo confused about those million dollar B-school Questions. Silly questions ain't they. do post it on the blog if you find some answers for them.
All the best for your hunt for placement faction group. i am sure you will chance upon a group which will have Next Bill gates and Next Steve Jobs(Oops!! these are the only names i recall being a Techie) and you what next.......
-Pavan
Dude million dollar questions are not a prerequisite to get into a B-school.. I will let you know when I find answers to them .. right now I am working on finding out the reasons why I breathe like a psycho ...
Dude I never said your blogposts are not informative .. all I said was they are so boring ,I feel like gouging my eyes out just so that I could avoid the pain of looking at them...and that goes for your comments too ;-)
Ford,
I totally agree with you man!!! Amits blog posts are probably the most booooring writeups i have ever seen.Dude, we read enough of those mundane cases during the day,try to get a little lighthearted at least at night
I see your second day as lucky .. atleast you didn't get ripped off unlike the first meet.. It might be a diff story if you didn't want to write about being taken for a ride again...
Plus I gather that ur blog was facing some problems and I was thinking I was typing in the site link wrong... next time send a mail to ur blog followers and include me in that list... :o)
Vinayak.
Hey Vin-Yak long time no hear man ..
There were no problems with the blog ... the problems were somwhere else ...
So howz life in sunny Arizona ??
It isn't sunny any more .. Temperatures have been dropping to single digits ( degree celsius of course )
Taking a cue from my experience in UK..I have started to use...
Vinay :-)
Post a Comment