Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Thunderbirds and Demons

Of late, I have been blogging quite frequently…In fact more frequently than what my grades should allow me to ….My apologies for that…But hey ,If you ever find yourself typing “I have Way too much time” more than once a week , get yourself a life ;-)..

An earthling went through my blog yesterday and said that I remind him of Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes …. I don’t appreciate being compared to a troubled infact almost deranged 6 year old. However if truth be told, there is one thing in common between us... Reality continues to ruin both our lives …Although unlike him, I AM gonna escape from this place and start my life all over again on Ursa Minor Beta .

On another note, my team got into the top 10 finalists for innovation challenge at Thunderbird University …. Don’t believe me ??? Here ..eat this ..
http://www.innovationchallenge.com/ChallengeResults.htm

Was starting to get a bit hectic about Visa problems given we have to be in Phoenix in a little over 2 weeks time. Good thing I am phenomenally cool ‘Internally’ to let such minor things bother me …. I have bigger things to worry about … Talking about bigger things , was informed this evening that I might be better off staying away from a mountain of a man … This definitely is an uncalled for addition to the already sizable list of people who’d rather see me in small easy to dispose packages ….
Mental Note: Need a bigger Umbrella.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

abey tu phoenix aa raha hai kya?

Need more details on this.

Vinayak.

Anonymous said...

bigger umbrella won't help you against this big dude (this is the big dude from that quad right?)

What you need to do is work harder to get what you want...

may the best man win :)

-s

Ford Prefect said...

Uve got your quads and dudes all mixed up ... I guess this is what they mean by Information Asymmetry

Anonymous said...

so many 'big dudes'... life is tough... one more on the LIST...

Ford Prefect said...

U are not one of them are you ???

Anonymous said...

SM dude,

Finally more people have started writing comments on your blog...for a while , i thought this was a private chat room :)

Ford Prefect said...

Exactly .. specially from people who use the word 'actually' twice in a sentence .