Haven’t been so bored in my life … As of right now I am so bored that am actually looking of recepies for screwdriver on the net … the sad part is that I’ve only got half a carton of orange juice and a bottle of military quota XXX white rum that my quadie got me as a gift from Chennai. There isn’t much you can do with orange juice and Rum as far as creative cocktails go … I was jsurfing just to while away time …There’s nothing on T.V .. VH1 is showing a countdown of ‘50 most awesomely bad chartbusters ever’… Now why would someone want to watch a countdown of worst songs ever? Seriously …
My streak of bad luck started last night … I was supposed to go out , but due to unavoidable circumstances ended up spending the evening at my quad … which wasn’t that bad until a bunch of tams showed up with a projector and a 1500WATT audio system …Next to a nuclear holocaust , the most devastating thing that can happen to a “northi types” guy is a Tamil movie screening at his place. I really admire the loyalty these guys have to their potbellied hero’s and voluptuous 38-38-38 actresses … Personally I don’t mind Prabhu Deva dancing like he’s got a live frog up his ass … Its only when the 38-38-38 females start thrusting parts of their bodies like there’s no tomorrow in a supposedly seductive manner that I loose the plot completely … Thanks to that bottle of rum, I was able to survive the night without any permanent mental damage …Lets hope tonite isn’t that excruciating
Saturday, October 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Ships?? ... is that you ???
;-)
any guesses why indians in general (remember sridevi, who became superstar of bollywood, of the thunder thighs fame?) and s'indians in particular have this genetic disposition towards larger sizes?
cheers
You ass....the movie we were watching had some realy hot women...especially Asin..try to googe her and Iam quite sure you will find some really nice pics!!!!
When you came out during the movie...you seemed very civil.I guess you go and write on your blog if you wanna crib...{HINT} your blog is public....the Tam gang will get you for this....be assured ;)
Ferrari ... you wouldnt wany me to quote your primary preferences here .. now would you?? itheabsolute ,the answer to your question is with Ferrari ... ask him..
Never Stood You Up... Liar Liar
I never said u did .... "Unavoidable circumstances" were what I believe the root cause of all my misery...
Hi
This is Pavan. I am with Infy. Came across your blog when i was looking for some inside info about ISB.
Awesome Blog dude. U never Mentioned what you did before getting in to ISB let me guess you are a journalist and you rite special articles right.. I mean i can understand guys unleashing their Creative powers when people are reading their blogs(Mostly for attention i am not pessimesitic but that is usually the case) but you even with few vistors you are writing soo brilliantly for yourself. Best blog i ever read
When did i have soo much fun when reading english literature by indians lemme guess when i am reading five point someone by chetan bhagat. Keep up the good work
free online car insurance quote
aig car insurance
washington car insurance
tesco car insurance
auto insurance company
car insurance uk
low car insurance
buy car insurance
car insurance quote uk
mercury car insurance
cheap online car insurance quote
progressive car insurance quote
car insurance coverage
car insurance uk
nationwide car insurance
online auto insurance quote
young driver car insurance
teen car insurance
mercury car insurance
mercury car insurance
aarp car insurance
car insurance quote canada
direct line car insurance
low cost car insurance online
car insurance dallas
cheap car insurance uk
direct car insurance
low cost car insurance online
online car insurance rate
car insurance policy
http://cheap-car-insurance.quickfreehost.com
Random Keyword: :)
state farm car insurance
Hello
Propose to join video chat & welcome to this useful site: lesbian &
G'night
MESSAGE
MESSAGE
Hello. Use these helpful search engines BD search & movie pages and try to find all you need in your area!
for fun
Post a Comment