Friday, November 18, 2005

Alive ....

5 airports , 4 flights , half way across the world ...clock says its 2:30 in the morning ... body says 1:30 in the noon .... have to make the biggest presentation of my life in the morning (clock time) ... and still working on the god damn ppt .... havent slept in 36 hours .... Man I feel alive ...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The welcomes to Phoenix...

Give me a call when you want to feel livelier ..If that is korrect English..

Vinayak.

itheabsolute said...

all the very best buddy
cheers

Anonymous said...

Dude,

I bet you are feeling alive!!!

Crack the goddamn thing and come back home with the booty..we are all waiting for your party!!!

Ford Prefect said...

Thanks guys.. Will try my best ..

Anonymous said...

i dont know about the best but you are pretty damn good if our LDP presentation skills workshop was anything to go by.
Just turn on that deep voice that rajeshwar fell in love with and you'll be set :)
break a leg.
-s

Anonymous said...

Hope you don't feel the same on your wedding day - clock says 2:30 in the morning ;) and the body 13:30... And, don't worry, there will be times worse than this all your life... Dude, you need a girl to realise what can be more miserable than all this...

Take care mate. Good to know that you are finally working on something and, we are all waiting to share the big win.

G

Anonymous said...

hey...
how was it?
s

Anonymous said...

Hi
What happened??? Don worry we still gonna love(nt tht love) you no matter what. waiting for another of your witty trade mark blog on the event please don't disappoint.

-Pavan

Ford Prefect said...

Wow ... so many people to share the booty with ... given WC was already gonna gobble up half of it had we won, and the rest would have gone to all the hungary wolves out here , I am almost glad we didnt win ;-) ..
Sorry guys , there is no booty , no money , no glory .. just some really intresting stories ;-) ...

Ford Prefect said...

G dude .. I dont need anyone to make me realize how much more miserable life can be ... And what the fuk do you mean by "you are finally working on something "???
I have worked on stuff before .. Agreed never as hard as I did for this , but thats a different matter.

PS: I have emailed your comment to N ... Enjoy .. Muhuhuhahaha