Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A.D.D

People keep saying that I suffer from A.D.D (attention deficiency disorder). Recently ,someone said something about me getting switched off in a conversation pretty early and something else I don’t exactly remember. Neways after my class this evening , I have a feeling that may be they have a point.
It was dean Rao again. I had gone into class all pumped up to learn more about the exciting world of options and futures. He started by talking about the convexity of option prices. I used to get confused between convex and concave, until my chemistry teacher at school told me to think about concave like a cave... She was a bitch my chemistry teacher… But I liked my biology teacher… Now she was a babe … No wonder I got such low marks in Biology ;-)… had I done better , I could have become a doctor… Imagine me being a doctor… I would have gotten my ass sued and ended up in jail years ago … all in all I am happy I am here learning such interesting things about options..
Shit what’s dean Rao talking about ... Looks like I missed the whole thing on convexity … No probs, Ill read that from the book later .. Lets just concentrate on what he’s teaching now ... Something about American and European call price … Looks like he’s proving why everyone likes American options more than European Options… That’s strange, coz I like European stuff better … European cars, European beer, European babes …. Except of course Brit babes … man they are Nasty... and the weather in England sucks … Its October , those guys must be freezing … and all that rain …. I remember going to office on my bike in the rain … it was hell … Im so glad Im in this nice cozy class , learning so much from dean Rao … well what’s that he’s got on the projector ??? I ask my neighbor – “What’s he talking about?? Are we done with American and European stuff??” .He just stares at me … Whatever... Ill just listen to what the prof says from Now on.. which is something about dividends … We have studied dividends before … last term in Investment analysis class.It was a nice class … the prof was a complete wacko … good fun we had … I wish I had listened carefully to what he taught … May be then I could have had something to do during the 2 hours of IA exam …. Not making that mistake again. Ill make sure I get everything that’s said in this class. WTF….. Whys everyone leaving... oooh he’s taken a break. Its been an hour already !!!! Good I could use the break to get myself together.Next half of the class , dean Rao shall have my undivided attention .
Man that was a funny joke A told me in the break … May be I should put on my blog .Which reminds me I gotta delete G’s comment. What a psycho … cant believe he wrote that that obscene stuff on my blog. Ill kick his ass when he gets here on the 9th … was it 9th or the 10th … I think 9th .. Hey that’s a binomial tree Dean Raos got on the board … where the heck did that come from … May be I should ask my neighbor … am about to when he gives me the “get outta here” look … Mental note “I don’t like this guy”…
Well I think I blew it … cant understand a thing Rao is saying … I guess Ill read it all from the book … and come better prepared next class .. Ill even read up that book on…. I wonder what’s for dinner ….

1 comment:

Ford Prefect said...

Good idea not putting it in ur comment ... I am in the process of creating guidelines for posting comments on my blog. Henceforth all comments with obscenity and/or profanity shall be immidiately deleted. Also any sarcasm on myself or attempts to pull my leg over current or previous issues will not be tolerated. If anyone gets to be mean ,nasty,sarcastic or tasteless , itll be ME....