Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sept 17th 2005 Sucked....

Do u ever wish u could write off a whole day? I sure as hell do and today was one of those days. Man it sucked so bad, I wish I had never gotten out of bed in the morning (afternoon actually)… I managed to screw up everything I did. Feel like crap .. what’s sad is that it’s a Saturday… During the course of the day , I have..

Lost my badminton Racquet
Lost 7 hours to sleep (Slept till 1:30 in the afternoon and then again from 4 to 6:30)…
Lost a quiz.
Lost 2 matches in a badminton tournament. Destroyed is more accurate a word actually.
Lost the doubles match too.. My Partner must be sticking pins in a Voodoo doll right now.. It Aint working dude...

Well… as the genius of Douglas Adams would have us believe..

Another world, another day, another dawn.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy do i know how u feel!!
-SB

Anonymous said...

hey man Ford, I am back your good ol friend pea brained.. was busy man getting my new home set up... had to do some catch up on ur blog.. man I envy you being next to Sush.. and the bar setting up at G's house was pretty interesting to read...buzzzz.. brain overload buzzer..oooopppps !!!

-PB

Ford Prefect said...

Hey PB ..
welcome back dude ... and congratulations on your new apptt.

Ford