Did I say that this term was really boring … I think I did … well lemme repeat … It is really really really boring … Id rather go to a Vogon Poetry convention than sit through any of the classes…. But unfortunately that choice is not a luxury I have.
Listening to someone say “Kinda part” a 106 times in 2 hours cannot be good for the long term health of my brain not to mention my BP or cholesterol. So today I decided enough is enough. Got in the class at 8:30, and by 8:45, I was sleeping like a log. Got up all refreshed at 10:30. Had an interesting breakfast with Madame Zorba… Yep she continues to freak the willies out of me. Gotta find out more about them pills she pops … The class after breakfast wasn’t any different... only this time, I was sleeping within 5 mins of the prof speaking… My neighbor got some photographic evidence of me in the act, which I eliminated…
This however is not the sum total of all my problems. Day after tomorrow, I have a midterm exam on this crap. Have been reading articles on management of organizations for the last 5 hours and the only thing I can recall is “Garbage Can Model” … No prizes for guessing why …
Anyways plenty of other stuff to keep me entertained and interested … P and I are running a really interesting experiment, the details of which Ill reveal later. Pats has decided to join us. All the best Pats… You can do it …
Thursday, September 22, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hahahhaha... You are worse than me.. I stay awake at my job for atleast 30 mins... Let me see if you can stand this vogon poetry..I already see you closing this window.... :-)
PeaB.
30 mins ?? To check ur mails and post comments on my blog I guess ..
Ford
You got it right mate !! May i also suggest that you watch the hindi movie salaam namste .. I had a good time after a long time !!
Enjoy maadi !! ( Does that give you a clue to my identity)
PeaB.
Hmm .. every sentence in ur comment is a question .. Now who do I know whos conspiring to drive me crazy with questions ....
Got it ...
Post a Comment