.......Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen.( The Book Chapter 33)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Till now My blog has been nothing but a complete waste of time .. Mine and the people reading it...Luckily there aren’t many and the regular ones probably have nothing better to do anyways ;-)….( Mr. Pea Brained , IX haven’t heard from u lately) … But then as the Book says …
“Ford had his own code of ethics. It wasn't much of one, but it was his and he stuck by it, more or less.”
So I’m gonna continue with my incessant uselessness and give you guys a quick update on my existence
Actually, I don’t have a lot of useful informative stuff to share… I can’t tell u what’s happening academically coz I sleep through classes, nothing on the clubs coz I’m too lazy a bugger to haul my ass to any of the meetings , got no dirt on anyone coz I am not much of a gossip …. Wondering how I pass my time?? Me too!!! Actually its not that bad … I have stuff that keeps me busy , and believe it or not I am really enjoying my time here… Have started playing badminton … right after I bought a super duper sexy squash racquet … have lent it to Spew so I’m happy its at least being used…
The classes this term are so mind numbingly boring that staying awake in 2 consecutive ones can give u brain hemorrhage. There’s one on investment analysis which is quite interesting , but the pace at which its being taught makes me feel like I’m chasing Schumacher on my 100 CC Suzuki.
Took part in a case competition… had some Killer idea’s (there were Bonus points for killer idea’s)… Got so excited that didn’t leave any time to prepare the bloody Power Point … Koi nahi .. may be next time …
Thursday, September 15, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment