Thursday, August 18, 2005

Life is a lemon and I want my money back ..

“And all the morons
And all the stooges with their coins
They’re the ones who make the rules
It’s not a game - it’s just a rout”

-Meatloaf (Bat out of Hell)


In case you were expecting me to make some sense out of all this , I am sorry ; there isn’t any .I just wrote is down …
Doesn’t mean its not true though…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Ford yaar,

What's going on ? I am gone for a longish weekend and I come back to see someone using my name "X" and this new person "lX" .. Boss I am confused .. I think we need to communicate using passwords

Only when u see this pswd (*****) should u know that it's me, peabrained, otherwise it is an impostor trying to use my name.

-X

Ford Prefect said...

O.K .... lets take some baby steps ..
What if the imposter uses the same password ??
Why dont u create a user id on blog spot and post comments using the ID....
Given ur frequency of posts , I dont think time is a constraint for you..So go ahead and create an ID..

Anonymous said...

i'm getting seriously annoyed about 2 things:
a)the lack of updates
b)and the removal of ur last post!!!!!!

Ford Prefect said...

So am I ....

Unknown said...

A pleasure to host you, Ford. Although i must confess, did it to poularize my site. Go figure!

spew

Unknown said...

Now i am curious..what was your last post???????????/