Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Im famous ..

Guess what .. my blog is featured on another blog .. and a really good one at that..

http://www.spewatschool.blogspot.com/

Spew.. dude .. Thanks...Its an honor .. Although I must say u are running a big risk of being questioned on ur taste.
My last post didn’t go very well … I was asked to shove stuff somewhere and that’s something I would really really like to avoid. So it was only prudent that I remove it. My apologies to all concerned.
Term 3 is coming to an end … By far the most boring term as far as acads is concerned …. But other than that life is good …Really liked Business Presentations Workshop …. Almost got through 2 days without pissing any body off .. Almost …
Met my local Aikya family … interesting people … excellent food.. good hooch…
This term , I had the privilege to sit next to Madame Zorba the crystal ball gazer… Frankly I am a lil spooked … Its quite discomforting when someone u hardly know just walks up to you and guesses your MBTI profile … and a lot more … Anybody who understands Corporate Finance the way she does can not be normal. May be its all the pills she pops every minute …
On another note , my study group has conspired against me and asked me to prepare a paper on leadership lessons from the movie “Dead Poets Society”..
I have seen the movie and lets just say I don’t think anybody should see it.. even once ..and I will have to see it again .. and write about leadership lessons from a goofy teacher and a bunch of jerks who don’t have the spines to stand up and face life. Well if its gotta be done , its gotta be done … but trust you me , I WILL get even with my group….

6 comments:

ankur said...

dude...call me unaware or ignorant..if u may...i would wish to know your 'true' identity.

~a

Ford Prefect said...

My My ... The king of all ISB blogs himself .... Just ask around at dinner table and the "truth" shall be revealed to you.

ankur said...

oh cmon..u didnt have to make it so hard.anyways...figured...! good blog...good going...

Ford Prefect said...

Thanks ...

Anonymous said...

Your reference to Madame Zorba reminds me of the book. "I said Dear Lady, because I didn't want her to be offended by my implication that she was an ignorant * ..." In your case, definitely not ignorant but can't say...

In case you forgot the book, figure out what the * stands for

Cool then. Get back to sloughing your arse out.

Anonymous said...

Hi All! Like your site. found it surfing for my favorite topic!! Keep sharing!
All the best,Finance