Another day .. another party , some more classes , some more assignments ….. More trauma , more transformation ( at least I hope) ….
Talked to my sis today … Have been calling her up almost every day since rains flooded Mumbai …. She was actually having fun given all offices were closed and she got the whole week to laze around, while I got ulcers just watching pictures of waist deep water everywhere ….. Can’t believe it’s the same little girl I used to escort all the way to school …… Well like they say ..Trauma Transforms ……Only in this case I am the one getting all the trauma and she’s the one transforming…
Just came back from a group meeting.. I think it was about some assignment on Corporate Finance... I had too much whisky in me to contribute anything meaningful … In fact I probably ruined the entire evening for the rest of the group …Me and V had a good time at SB’s expense. She’s a real sport….(Mental Note - Don’t try this with any other girl or you’ll end up with more bruises, cuts and broken limbs than V)
Just didn’t feel like doing any work... and that’s not just tonite .. Its been like this the whole term…..I am sooo Gonna Flunk this term ....
Went to a symposium on “Financial institutions and markets India will need in the next 15 years”… The Panel was the whose who of Indian Economy.. From the president of NSE to VP Citibank India… Awesome discussion … although I must admit I didn’t get some of it … O.k. O.k. I didn’t get a lot of it … Those guys were talking in a language I have just started to learn ….. it was like reading Shakespeare to a class of 2nd graders..
Got a couple of Grades today ….. Was a bit disappointed (again) ….
G called up …and in his inimitable G style managed to sum up all the problems in my life in one sentence…. The sentence – “If you gave as much thought about ur grades during the term as u do after results get out , U’d get much better grades to begin with”…. Deep dude... real deep … Ill try to remember that….Figures why Ur in the fast lane earning big bucks and I write a blog about my sad lonely life …
Saturday, August 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
.Figures why Ur in the fast lane earning big bucks and I write a blog about my sad lonely life …
maybe he doesnt have the TIME to write a blog about HIS sad lonely life...
Post a Comment