Am pretty depressed …. Something feels wrong , but can't figure out what it was .. So decided to write down all my problems and see what is bothering me …. This is what I have after thinking for all of the last 15 seconds
1. Got my midterm for Global Economics tomm … Am as prepared as Hitler was at Normandy.
2. Quadi declares me as his mortal enemy. Vows revenge. Threatens to harm my personal assets...whatever that means. (I don’t know what he’s so pissed off about .. All I did was burn his hand with a cigarette when he asked me not to smoke in the apartment).
3. Had a terrible dinner .. Stupid chinese food .. Promises to cause problems in the future.
4. Constant buzz in my head from a stone cutter strategically located next to my building. SV1 construction promises it will be there for some time.
5. Got no Umbrella . Its raining cats and dogs.
6. Markstrat screwed… Got to submit DMO assignment by Monday.
7. Stock market crashed .. Lost 15 K.
8. Got no ELP.. Deadline is in 10 days.
9. First Term Grades Suck.
10. Got no Beer..
11. Bike got no brakes , no indicators , no horn and wont start.
12. Missing some underwear.. may be left them at the Laundromat , may be quadi took them by mistake.
13. May be quadi took them not By Mistake !!!!
Yeah that’s better .. now we know exactly whats bothering me ….
U don’t ??? Cmon guys , its point 10. …. Sheesh .. I was getting all worked up for nothing .. life is good again …. Off I go to get me some Beer …..
Saturday, July 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Your undies, my vests. I keep losing them.
Good to see you here!
You almost sound like Marvin!. Cheer up. You are just a part of the experiment.
Thanks Dude.. U friend of shana ???
I hope Shana told u, who I am. :-)
he sure did .... good to hear from u .. so hows life ..Well let me just read ur blog . I think u have asnwered that question is some detail there ..
20 years since this post !!!
Post a Comment