Thursday, June 30, 2005

May Be ......

Finally Got all my grades .... and lets just say its nothing to write about ...
Was kindda down.. It felt like I was repeating college all over again ... Chilling out .. sleeping through classes and generally having a good time ..... May be I have accepted to live with mediocrity …….May be its just me taking time to adjust … May be Ill rediscover the fire …..May be …

The first rains hit Hyderabad this week … This is the 25th time I am witnessing the miracle of monsoons and I still can’t believe it ….. As soon as it starts raining, I am almost hypnotized .. I just watch the rain .. some times for hours …
In fact on my way back from class today, I came up with this brilliant idea of going for a ride .. in the rain …. So I took out my bike and it turns out that it had more sense than me … It refused to start … with a lot of persuasion , I finally managed to get it onboard and off we went … It was awesome .. The open road , cold drops of water splashing on my face , not a soul in sight ….. Will do it again sometime… May be Ill go out on a longer ride .. someplace out side hyd … May be …

Got a midterm tomm… Global Economics … G says It’s terribly interesting and useful….. I agree with the useful part…..
We had a formal farewell for three profs today who came here from Warton to teach the first half of this term … Man these guys are awsome ….. More than their depth of knowledge, what impresses me is their humility.. May be some day Ill have the sagacity to deal with vanity, greed and frustration like these guys …. May be some day Ill have the aura to command such respect and the modesty not to demand it … May be ….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What 'bout Henn?
hydrocodone withdrawal