Got a call at 10 this morning ….. Was a bit annoyed being woken up and taken away from my board room dreams , but was pleasantly surprised to hear P’s voice at the other end …But wait it gets better ... P was drunk out of his wits … During the course of our conversation , he admitted that he’d already had 12 pints .. and was still going strong !!!!! Way to go P ……
We had a nice one and a half hour discussion which included….. Girls (Duhhhh its P…) , Careers , the fate of Indian IT industry , Fool Proof Sure Shot Business plans (of course…) … and yes at one point of time there was a mention of P buying a Yatch and us drinking beer on a Caribbean cruise while his wife’s frying Pakodas on the deck ;-)…
To an outsider all this may sound like drunk talk , but knowing P , I tend to take whatever he says quite seriously ( even when he’s got a gallon of beer in him) …
He’s one tough nut ……the kinda guy who’d fight a rattle snake and give him the first bite ( O.K I stole this from Siddhu , sue me ..) . P … dude … I believe the Yatch is coming…. I can see it…..
BTW drink lots of juice ....would help you with the hang over ;-).....
Got my term 2 exams tomorrow and the day after … Then a much needed 5 day break …. Am going to Banglore… Nope not to hunt Jobs … I am gonna see M ….
Haven’t seen M in a long long long time … he’s engaged and everything now … I have met his Fiancée when they were going out , but Its gonna be different this time ….M…dude , I am in a mood to Party , so make all reservations ,take a week off, Keep ur credit cards ready and let all the chicks know … Ford prefect is comin to town ..
Sunday, July 17, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hi, got 2 knw ur blog thru M. got a gud blog...
Thanks Dude ....
Now I know where to go for movie reviews ;-)....
Post a Comment