Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Leia and Ford in Heart of Gold!

Civilization as we know it has come so far thanks to the fighting spirit of the human race ... Our refusal to give up in the face of wars , famine , epidemics and politicians is a tribute to the fighter in each of us ... There was a line I used to quote irritatingly often back in ISB
“Fighter humesha jeetta hai “…I picked it up from a T.V commercial for a ball pen ... The commercial was crappy, but the line was quite catchy...

Speaking of fighter instincts, if there is a city in the world which never says dies, it has to be Mumbai ... For the last 2 days, 3 million people from across the country have descended on the already cramped streets of Mumbai to participate in a rally and show solidarity towards their cause ... I have no idea what the cause is and how turning the financial capital of the nation into an open air urinal is gonna help it... Neither do I fully understand why all of these 3 million ladies , gents and children are so pissed off and are just looking for opportunities to set public property on fire ... May be they don’t approve of the hideous colors BEST buses are painted in... I think I do understand their exasperation to some extent ... Those buses are quite ugly ... G refers to them as Dinosaurs cause of the ungainly way they run on the road and the weird hissing sounds they make as if trying to scare you ... Go ahead my friends, burn the casteist discriminatory system down ... and after you are done with it, well go see about them jobs you want reserved in whatever is left of this country...

This reminds me of the time Arthur and Myself were onboard the Heart of Gold and thanks to Infinite improbability drive were ambushed by an infinite number of monkeys who wanted their opinion on a script for Hamlet.
In order to fully understand the joke above, you need 3 things
1. Understand what the infinite monkey theorem is
2. Read “The Book”
3. Correlate the probability of monkeys typing out Hamlet with the probability of something constructive coming out of the big rally in Mumbai...
I love the Infinite Improbability Drive ... The concept of the most improbable things actually happening is just what my life needs... Once I get hold of the heart of Gold, I shall be out of this stupid no good planet, and hitchhike all the way to Alderaan ... Who knows may be I could even pick up Princess Leia... I guess given all the crap she has to take from her weird psycho dad and that extremely gay brother of hers, she wouldn’t mind exploring Ford Prefects “Dark Side"... Now I might not have been trained in the Jedi ways, but I don’t need no light sabre to prove to the Princess that "The Force" is definitely with me... I think we would have a lot of fun...

Yeah definitely a lot of fun ... But that’s when I get my hands on the Heart of Gold ... Till then there’s no intergalactic hitchhiking, no Leia , and a fucking Hyundai is Sucking up all my gold ... Not to mention that the Imperial Army has invaded and are making excellent progress in covering the city with a protective layer of 3 feet of filth and in hunting down every single one of those evil BEST dinosaurs…

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post went off my head Mr Ford

Ford Prefect said...

Went "Over" .. Not "off"... and its Mr Prefect to you ...
Eat almonds, and avoid staring at the screen for long durations ...

educatedunemployed said...

Whoa The Hitchhikers meet Star wars..

This comment the blogger wouldn't let me leave, is what I was saying to you.

don'thaveaclue said...

its only fair...all the bus-burning...where's the justice when you bust ur ass thru b-school to get cushy consulting jobs when they shud ideally be given to the 'under-privileged'. its not their fault that their forefathers refused to come down from the trees is it! besides, since its probably their contribution to the gdp that enabled the rest of us having those luxuries, its only fair they defecate on the streets or burn buses

Anonymous said...

i love how ur thoughts and PBs match so closely on this subject. Two of my favorite men now have something in common that I dont have to be a part of at all. You should call each other...really...

Ford Prefect said...

EU - Its a long story ... This blog actually is a bet ... I was asked to include certain phrases ... Can you guess which ones have been force fitted here ??

donthaveaclue- Try explaining that to the foreign expats working in this country ... I am sure you are gonna hear shreiking voices and words like bigot and asshole among many ..

Trillian- What does PB stand for ??? Its the chemical name for lead which happens to be an extremly dense metal ... Now that could mean a lot of things couldnt it ;-)

Anonymous said...

Mr Ford, I think that the comments are more interesting than the post itself... Forcefitt
ing phrases has exposed your lack of creativity...

Sumit Poddar said...

Zidagi Hai To Khwab Hain,
Khwab Hai To Manzilen Hain,
Manzilen Hai To Faasle Hain,
Faasle Hai To Raaste Hain,
Raaste Hai To Mushkilen Hain,
Mushkilen Hain To Hausla Hain,
Hausla Hai To Vishwas Hai,
Ki Fighter Hamesha Jeet-ta Hai.

Blaah... !

Anonymous said...

I can tell you Mr Ford Perfect that the first Mr Anonymous and the second Mr Anonymous are definitely two different guys and you better not apply generalization of the fermion algebra theory to them....I can say this as I posted the first comment(thanks for correcting my English!!!!)....only the first :)
You can do without applying the 'golden rule' that judges one anonymous person's act in the same way as he judges another anonymous person's act....let anonymity of two different guys not become your soapbox for disruptive conversational behavior

Ford Prefect said...

Anonymous - A small advice ... Very often in an attempt to impress others, we forget that all that the jargon does is make us look like even bigger fools ... Now look at what you just said

1. The Fermion algebra theory has nothing to do with confusing two seperate entities... Youd be better off quoting some statistical error analysis theory... May be a Type 1 or Type 2 error would have made more sense ...

2. People normally have "Golden Rules" such as "Always be honest" or "Boss is allways right"... Your the first guy who has a golden rule "Dont judges one anonymous person's act in the same way as you judge another anonymous person's act" ... I mean how many times does this happen to you ?? My sincere suggestion ... Make a better golden rule in life ...

3. Soapbox for disruptive conversational behaviour !!! Dude ... if you are gonna pick something straight off wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anonymity) atleast credit it accordingly... Else its just plagiarism...

Finally ... Dude ... my livlihood depends on throwing jargons at my clients and burying their heads so low down in meaningless crap that they dont realise that we are robbing them blind ... Dont try this again on me ...

Anonymous said...

Hats off....

Anonymous said...

man oh man...so much aggression!!!
but i have to say...there are few as good at jargon throwing as you are mathur..

Ford Prefect said...

Anonymous - O.K ... but lets please keep the rest of the clothes on ...

Trillian - What agression ???.. Me and Mr. Anonymous are just having some fun ... Arnt we Anon ??

Anonymous said...

OOhh I like aggressive fun!..

Anonymous said...

oooh kinky :)
good for you two...

Anonymous said...

I am the first Mr Anonymous and I dont't like the second Mr Anonymous ....the jargon was mine but "OOhh I like aggressive fun!.. " was not....wish even anoymous people could keep names Mr Ford Perfect.....:(....by the way don't you understand the meaning of Hats Off Mr Consultant or was it your ****** ** sense of humour/sarcasm at work again ;-)

Ford Prefect said...

Actually Anonymous people can keep names ... all you need to do is click on the 'other' tab and type any name you fancy ...
About the Hats off thing ... it was just an inside joke ...
Anyways enough hostilities ... It was good fun for a while , but now its kinda getting boring ..so tell us something about yourself ...

Anonymous said...

First, jargon and the last anon whose humor and sarcasm are you calling ****** ** You have issues..get the f*** outta here..

Luuuuuuuuuuuuurve you FP..

educatedunemployed said...

Didn't I tell you, you can run but you can't hide...Some appeal eh..:P

Unknown said...

I guess this makes you a fan...

In addition to this what i love is the TPV...;) The improbability theory and of course the rest of the galactic guidebook is anonymous from a school of thought that has no limitations...completely going over your head is the most normal thing that could happen.

For the rest of us, we have the chosen few.

:) good perspective, interesing insight Calling Betegeuse. Cheers.

Eliamma

Anonymous said...

Time for a new post FP:)

Ford Prefect said...

Meg - Thanks ... People think its just gibberish ...Nice to know someone who understands ...

Guru - Am a bit tied up dude ...

Unknown said...

totally enjoyed the post AND the comments!

Anonymous said...

College students filmed their own film, rather drunk students:-)
Links here:
free sex asian shemale gallery
free black video pussy sex

y-sex.pornmovies1.info/free-teen-sex-pussy-movie.html>free teen sex pussy movie

hardcore pornstar sex
amateur free hardcore sex video
free black hardcore sex clip
free black group sex movie
free group sex story and picture
adult free interracial sex story
free gallery interracial movie sex
free index link movies.html porn zadawut.za.funpic.org
free mp4 porn movies for psp
free quicktime sex videos
free son and mom sex videos
bisexual free picture porn
clip free movie movie porn preview sex

Anonymous said...

College students filmed their own film, rather drunk students:-)
Links here:
free shemale sex clip
free porn pussy sex

porn-sex-star.html>adult porn sex star

hardcore porn sex star
clip daily free hardcore sex woman
amateur free group picture sex
free group sex movie
black ebony free movie sex
clip free interracial sex video
free interracial picture redhead sex
free gay porn movies.com
free latest porno movies
free long sex videos

blog free porn sex
clip free latin movie porn sex