Friday, June 30, 2006

I, me , myself

This post reminds me of graduating from school ... everyone was making each other fill out slam books... I guess this is something like that ... EU tagged me ... I know its quite mean of her to make me fill out a questionaire full of questions which can only at best be desscribed as uncomfortable, but the cool part is I get to tag other people ... Nothing like spreading the pain ;-)

=============================
I am thinking about breakfast ... I know its a little late in the morning ,but all this typing is making me hungry..

I said your place or mine ... right after she said fuck you asshole ... I know its extremely cheesy, but I am quite proud of it neways…

I want to have a lobster ... Never had one.. Somehow the idea of breaking up an orange crustacean with huge whiskers and eating its inside sounds quite appealing.. one day ..

I wish to be reborn as an African honey badger ... Its pound for pound the most fearless animal on the planet... eats poisonous snakes , chases lions and eats honey from the nests of seriously nasty bees ... I also wish they give it a different name ... 'Honey badger' does not do justice to this magnificent creature...

I miss waking up on Sunday mornings and jumping out of bed to watch cartoons on DoorDarshan... Man those were the days...

I hear the new superman is gay!!!! ... Why ?? Why would they want to do something like that ... if you want a gay Super hero, create a new one ... I don’t care... call it superhomo or something ... and get Karan Johar to play the Role ... whatever... I can live with superman being dead.. but this is just not acceptable...

I wonder if it has anything to do with the tights he wears... O.K agreed its probably not the most manly outfit, but still .. hes Superman ... leave him alone ...

I regret not dropping out of high school and starting a garage...

I am obsessive about certain things in life ... small insignificant things, but obsessive nonetheless

I dance like a psycho ... as a matter of fact I once tried giving Trillian dancing lessons... Shes turned out to be a horrible student ...

I sing not as often as I used to ...

I cry rarely ... cant remember the last time I did ...

I write coz often the only other alternative to whiling time includes some sort of physical or mental labor....

I confuse auburn with mauve with burgundy with buff ...they all look frikkin brown to me...

I need a new cell phone ... My antique 7110 has served me well for the last 3 years , but its time for it to go and make way for one of those phones they show on TV .. you know the one where the guy pulls out his phone and all the chics go wild ... naah I think it was a deo ad ... O.K I don’t need a phone , I need a new deo..

I should try to start playing squash again ... Now that I am back in hyd ,might as well make use of ISB...

I tag

Comfortably Numb
Zahen
Marvin
Julius Ceaser

26 comments:

educatedunemployed said...

Awesome, well done.Thanks what a sport.I had a tummy turn laughing.
I remember sunday mornings, remember 9o'clock He-man? Wouldn't miss it for a thing.
Tsk Tsk, you borrowed my title.Will ignore it this time, but next time I get a fun tag, dude you are going to be in, and you cannot use my title :p.

Ford Prefect said...

Hey ... I thought you were supposed to use the same title ... I am completely Tag illiterate ... Please dont sue me for copyright infringement ...
He-Man and the masters of the Universe was the best ... My dad got me one of those he man plastic swords .. unfortunately it had to go after I declared that my lil sister was a threat to all mankinf and had to be executed ;-)

educatedunemployed said...

Hehe, don't worry about it.I know most you MBA's are quite oblivous to the ways of the lesser beings.Hence, the tag.:P
Oh you too are one of the 'elder brother' categories.Darn!

Ford Prefect said...

What do you mean 'elder brother' categories? on behalf of all elder brothers everywhere I demand an explaination... We have to suffer a lot of discrimination as it is ... its time for us to stand up for our rights...

Anonymous said...

How could you actually think a meme has to be done twice just because you got tagged twice!!!
mathur!!!
Come to bombay! we miss u!!

Ford Prefect said...

Hey it was worth a shot ;-) ...
and whats a meme ???
BTW I have fixed my blog .. Its no longer left indented ... Man Im so smart its scary ...

educatedunemployed said...

Well all you elder brothers think your younger siblings are the worst thing that happened to you especially if they are sisters.I wonder why? Hadn't it been for us, you could never be the *Big Brother* ;)

Ford Prefect said...

Well that is true .... Without lil siblings , we wouldnt be "Big Brothers" .. and neither would we get into trouble every time the "lil angel" rats out on you .. or get thrashed when you try to include her in your game (so what if she has to be used for target practise ... at least shes in the game) ...

educatedunemployed said...

*Meano*

Ford Prefect said...

Meano???? Where did that come from ??

educatedunemployed said...

so what if she has to be used for target practise ..

Older brothers???!!!.Why don't they ever surprise me?..Sigh

educatedunemployed said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ford Prefect said...

Well.. those are some of the perks of the job ... Nothing compared to the intellectual and spiritual guidence younger siblings get free for life ..

Anonymous said...

Hi Ford nice post!!

educatedunemployed said...

Shall we cut the rebuttal and counter-rebuttal on this topic.*Peace*

Ford Prefect said...

EU - Thanks ... It was getting kindda boring ;-)... Lets start a new fight ... I hear Argentina sucked big time ....

Ford Prefect said...

Phanindra - Thanks dude ... That sounds like a familiar name .. do I know you ??

creativeideablogger said...

hi please give rss / atom feeds to your blog...thanks

Ford Prefect said...

Al - I thought I did that .. Lemme check again ..

educatedunemployed said...

So you want to fight haan?Ok bring it on.
Oh btw you might want to chose France or Italy to incite me.:p

Anonymous said...

Good one dude..

Vinay.

Anonymous said...

oye...i finally did ur tag.

Ford Prefect said...

EU - Was just Kidding ... Lets not fight at all ... How bout that ??

Vinay - Long time no hear ,.. How is it going ??


SB - Thanks .. do the second one now ..

educatedunemployed said...

Update?
Since I know..you don't do real work at office.:P

Ford Prefect said...

Shhhh .. That wasnt supposed to be public...

Anonymous said...

Ya u do .I browse ur blog regularly!!