Am still in Nagpur .... doin nuthin ... I mean Nuthin ... I eat , sleep and watch TV ... other than that , my life is as exciting as a hibernating african clawed frog (told you .. lots of T.V) ...Neways thats primariy the reason I couldnt blog ... I had nothing to talk about .. but then someone reminded me that its never stopped me in the past from blogging ... Nice point I said and picked up my laptop ... Have been going through blogs of the batch of 2007 ... SB keeps giving me details of the batch .. sounds like a fun bunch of people ... Am sorry I couldnt be there for orientation , but then again Ill be in Hyd so I would get to know the batch anyways ...looking forward to it ..
Will be traveling to Delhi on the 26th ... AJ , Marvin , Big Mac and hopefully SDG would be there .. should be good fun ... a repeat of Goa (How I wish) it will be ..
Havent been to Delhi in over 5 years ... never really liked that city much .. too big , too hot , too loud for my liking ... but then after the chennai scare last month , I look at all cities with a whole different perspective ...
Will prolly travel to Jaipur , Ajmer and Jodhpur and visit long lost cousins , aunts and uncles ...I hope they recognize me , coz I surely wont be able to ...
Should be a good experience given I'm told that I am no longer capable of living in a civilized family environment...
9 years ago , when I left home for ungraduation , I used to be this sweet mamas boy... Disciplined, studious , hardworking, well mannered .... I used to sleep by 11 , get up at 5:30 , study for my board exams , go to school ... at school , most of the teachers liked me ... except a couple of psychotic nuns who hated me for no reason and had taken it upon themselves to crucify me for all sins accumulated by mankind since Jesus cleaned the slate 2000 years ago ..
Neways .. like I said , I used to be quite likeable ...
But somehow I get a feeling , thats no longer the case ....My mom says Id better start living like a human being if I wish to ever find a wife and keep her .. my dads threatened to throw me out if I keep turning up at 2 in the morning piss drunk (Twice that happened ... just Twice.. and he lost it on me ) ... luckily my sis gave up on me a long time back, so all she says is "How long are you gonna stay with us ?" ..
So.... I hope to be all reformed by the time I get back ...Will then go to mumbai and party with G ... long time since I met G and N .... Looking forward to seeing them and their new home (Remember I told you about it ... the one with no doors in the bathroom) ...
G , if you dont mind , Ill bring a shower curtain along ..
Sunday, April 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
Nice to see you back ford!
Tell me about doing nothing..I cant wait to get t work now!....As usual, really entertaining post :)
Ferrari
grt..so delhi playz host 2 ford...enjoy the weather !! and do take a ride in the metro !
Hey Ferrari .. Long time no hear .. what u up to dude ?? me bored , but still not looking forward to hauling my ass to work every morning ;-)
Kapil , I will definitly ride the metro ... as for the weather ... U forget .. I am in Nagpur ;-)
Dude,
Howz you peer group shaping up in hyderabad....as far as I know...quite a few gody goody types
Yes...there is Majot though....Genpact rite?
Keep in touch.
Ferrari
Major is gonna join the Delhi office... Havent really researched on whose in Hyd ... When are u joining ???
Iam joining on the 3rd...Off to bangalore on thursday to look for a house.
My peer group is dominated by the large figure of shameek....Presently trying to stay as far away as possible :)
Just Kidding...lotsa folks on BGL though...lets see how it goes.
Ferrari
Hahah..I used to think Delhi is boring too,till I decided to venture into the city by myself.Trust me if you are out on those broad clean roads,have enthu for road side junk,enjoy a bit of history,have a the tiniest bit of interest in architechture, then those loud empty headed banter of most Delhiites doesn't seem to so bad..:P..
So whaddya think of Mumbai..:D
dude, plz syndicate the FEEDS! atom xml ??!?!?!?
educatedunemployed ... I know where you are coming from ... but I still hate delhi ... its gotten hotter , bigger , louder ... As for Mumbai ... No place like it .. Luv it..
Anonymous ...Dude .. no clue what you want .. please lemme know in english and may be I can help u ;-)
Yeays..good answer..
go to Dashboard > Change Settings >
Site Feed >
Publish Site Feed : YES!!!!!!!!!!
Description : preferably full
got it?
this way ppl would know when ur blog is updated even without visiting it. gosh! what are you doing in an IT company? :p
Come back to us!!!
Educated unemployed- Thanks ...although I thought coming from delhi ud be offended...
Anonymous - Have changed the setings dude ... Tells you what Ive been doing doesnt it ;-)
Chipmunk - One day my friend .. one day ..
Haan? I am no Delhite..Born and brought up Bombayite.
[color=#58a]Hi,
I'm typing this because I don't know where else to start, because I need a good bookeeper, and for the reason that I want to have a job out all the things that are lying fullfilling in my head. So, four days in a row I've been awakened at exactly 3:45 and can't get back to bed because it is so loud. But I'm just glad and I don't know what I want to make about it, let alone do or with my help. But I'm so glad I took the time to realize that this really is what I want to do, for the main reason that I don't believe I ever could have been so happy before.
I got to understand a whole different way to see the stuff (at least I don't think 24-7 about [/color][url=http://www.scriptdirect.info/]cloaking[/url][color=#58a]) from the existance of another and realized I'm not the only one who's maybepsychotic. I think you should do like me and you could feel much better.
Bye
[/color]
Post a Comment