Friday, October 14, 2005

Words of Wisdom from an Old Man ..

Anything that happens, happens.
Anything that, in happening, causes something else to happen causes something else to happen.
Anything that, in happening, causes itself to happen again happens again.
It doesn't necessarily do it in chronological order, though

~ Mostly Harmless.

And that’s it …. Its that simple … U can either spend the rest of your life trying to figure out what’s happening all around you… or you can sit back, and enjoy it ..a la-ford prefect.

PS: Guess What.. I turned 26 yesterday … Only 16 short of finding “The Answer”. Can’t wait to get there…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What surprises me is your restlessness to turn 42! Trust me Ford, by the time, you're there, you too will have to create a "Deep Thought" to find THE question.

Ford, your turning 26 will not cause 26 to happen again. So, put up your rich lad look and rock Mumbai.

You have anyways graduated from bumping into Infinte Improbability Driver to Hot Italian Mis(tress) Khan.

G

Ford Prefect said...

"If I had two heads like you, Zaphod, I could have hours of fun banging them against a wall." - ?

I might not have 2 heads , but I am banging the one I have... Dude, if I wanted cryptic clues , Id pickup Sunday Crossword..

Anonymous said...

u know...i'm probably one of the best ppl to tell ur little secret to...i keep secrets really well...plus i can offer encouragement, advice...support..all that kind of thing :D
-s

Ford Prefect said...

Sweetie ... have u been drinking at KL airport lounge ??? Ill keep your offer in mind ... whenever I need any mental advice , ur the one Ill come to ... atleast ud be able to sympathise ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ford My friend...

Happy B'day...So did you hear from any of your Pune friends ? Naga is going to Brighton, buddy , to replace the great Monty..

-Vinayak

Ford Prefect said...

Thanks dude .. please give them my best regards ...

Ford