Sunday, October 23, 2005

Good Times....

Just when you think life can’t get any more fun, it does … Was finally over my hangover from b’bay … I guess that’s reason enough to celebrate ;-) … Went to a section A reunion party last night …to commemorate the 3rd day since we ceased to be a section (tells u how much we miss our sec A doesn’t it) … Had a great time there … Madam Zorba was a her spookiest best … Good fun.. although in hindsight, I should have left when I had a chance. The guys had a lot of fun at my expense for almost an hour… and they say guys don’t gossip …
And tonite was dandiya night at ISB (in case you are wondering ... YES I did come here to get a Post Graduate degree in Management)… Got a crash course in dancing … those who have seen me dance would know that it’s a lost cause…but that’s no reason for not having a blast is it?? The dress code was ethnic wear, and man.. were the women looking gorgeous or what …SB wore a saree which she claims made it tough for her to breathe … Girl ur not the only one who was left breathless by it ;-) …

I know its not right to have so much fun in school, but I’d far rather be happy than right any day.
(~Guess where I picked that from.)

1 comment:

Ford Prefect said...

I dont believe it ... I make all that effort to give u a compliment and you think I meant it in a bad way ... Now why would I ever do something like that ??